TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

Please tell me what your favorite teas are!!!

I am not into green too much despite the health benefits.

I really like ginger and turmeric teas, basil teas. I have what we call a TEA profile over on paperbackswap.com.

Heather AZmom875 "Types I drink: decaf and regular, loose or bagged tea, herbal teas, black, white, red tea. Flavors I like: spicy, fruity, chocolate, vanillas, pink lemonades, ginger, peach, blueberry, coconuts, cinnamons, I really do like all of the Yogi teas, and medicinal teas. I don't like plain mint, chamomile or green tea but they are fine in blends. I am finding I dont like earl greys, or Mates too much. No jasmine, lavender or Rose tea at all, they are too much like perfume. ALLERGIC TO WALNUTS, AND THINGS SMOKED WITH HICKORY OR MESQUITE." Birthday November 5

I do not like green tea either. Probably my two favorite teas are Constant Comment and Yogi brand Throat Comfort. I also like fruity teas, especially citrus. I do not like chocolate or teas that have rose in them - I can't take anything floral!! It's like drinking soap. The AC in my office blows right on me so I drink a lot of hot tea - sometimes even just hot instant tea with a squirt of lemonade in it.

I can't wait to see my tea-rrific returns!

Wow! I have never heard of pink lemonade tea! My favorite is actually Earl Grey, so we are not alike in that aspect. I also really like dandelion tea, probably because it is robust, like coffee! I prefer citrus teas if I'm going the fruity direction, but I usually drink spice teas, like chai and cinnamon.

I'm with you, ksj1717...Earl Grey is my absolute favorite and I love chai, ginger and cinnamon.
I also like jasmine green tea and citrus-y herbal blends.
I've never tried dandelion, chocolate or pink lemonade teas!

I prefer Earl Grey tea, too, and like Russian Caravan and all the Breakfast mixes (English, Irish, Scottish) along with some flavoured black and green teas (peaches & cream, mexican mango, strawberry). I also drink a lot of herbal teas such as Lemon & Ginger, Orange & Cinnamon, Peppermint & Lime amongst others.

I can't even begin to pick a favourite tea! In the morning, I always drink a strong loose leaf black tea called Red Label in the morning, but I also love fruity teas, plain rooibos, Earl Grey, and green teas, especially with lemongrass. Some of my favourites are Tazo's Berryblossom white tea, Stash's Double Spice chai, Neverland Tea Salon's Peaches and Dreams and Granville Island Tea Co's Green Tea Pomegranate. :)

My favorites are the black teas - Breakfast Blend, Earl Grey, Irish Breakfast... I loved Numi's Chocolate Earl Grey, but they don't seem to be making it anymore. I'm not much for green teas, and the one tumeric tea I tried was disgusting. I do like many herbal teas, though. :)

So when you get your cards, you know that you leave YOU rocks on some post that the sender posted.

You can do that by going to ACTIVE swaps. find this swap, and click on the NUMBER of REPLIES. By clicking there, you will get a list of players and how many times each player has posted. Click on the number, not the name, and it will pull up the posts of that player.
Find one post you like and leave positive itrader. You type in some words, and two more clicks in the you rocks area and you are done.

Received my amazing cards today! Many thanks to CastleQueen5 for being a wonderful hostess and to Ancient Planter, Allegrae, Suzi, nanvan, and aginghippiechic for their fantastic cards! :)

wonderful returns just arrived from ancient planter, allegrae, and ksj1717! thank you cq5 for such a fun swap! and pom-rasberry tea! yum.

Thanks to CastleQueen5 for the highly entertaining swap!

Thanks for the TEA-rrific returns from KESagers, ali, and smallgirl. All very lovely with great sayings!

My lovely TEA-truth returns arrived today ~ thanks to KaHeD, Donnacr and ksj1717!
And thanks to CastleQueen, our terrific host!

Back
Top Bottom