TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

I'll lurk with intent. I have lots of Good Earth tea tags with quotes (truths). If anyone needs some, just PM your address and I will send them out. (If you can find anything in my gallery I will include it too.)

I'll lurk with intent. I have lots of Good Earth tea tags with quotes (truths). If anyone needs some, just PM your address and I will send them out. (If you can find anything in my gallery I will include it too.)

I have plenty, but I should go look at your gallery. I have about 4 pages of cards available in my gallery.

Well good news, I have this envelope that needs to go to you but needs a trip to the PO.( because it needs to be hand canceled) So I will slip some in and if you want to join yeah, and if not, then I have less clutter at my house.

That's so great, but I texted a tea-drinking friend last night and she said she's got a bunch that she's going to pop in the mail to me on Tues! But in case she forgets, I'll be happy to take a few ;) Thanks! Then I'll get some done before I officially sign up - my usual M.O., ya know. :jiggy:

Thanks for letting me know about this swap but we don't have tags on our teabags so I will forgo and have a look at your other swaps. Thanks again for letting me know.

I thought someone said they saved the Tea wrappers too. I wonder who wrote that.

I wanted to Start a tea journal with the wrappers and write about the tea experience. So far the tea wrappers have just piled up and I have forgotten my thoughts on the teas I tried.

I am in a few swap on other sites where you swap teas, and so I get to try all kinds.

I'll have a cuppa, please!
Oh thrilled to have you join us in a cuppa. I am right now drinking bigelow blueberry, listening to Book 2 Bloody Mary in the Jack Daniels series by JA Kanrath. I wonder what is going to happen next. I am half way done and they caught the killer so there must be another issue in the story since I am only half way through the series.

Back
Top Bottom