TEA-rrific Truths, Mixed media ATC, Due MAY 1, 2019

BTW< I finished listening to JA Konrath's Bloody Mary. His main character is a police officer in Chicago. Her name is Jack Daniels hence all the alcoholic book names. The author is a man, and the violence is graphic, the criminals are pretty mentally ill. So that was book 2. I told hubby maybe I won't listen to any more. He said you know you will, and you just to see if it gets better. Dang he knows me.

So in the middle the catch the bad guy, and I think well isn't this over? Oh no... Not by the least.... all is well that ends with a dead criminal, as least in this case. Oh the violence, and off the wall crazy disregard for human life.

Ok done. honest.

actually sounds interesting
if books were about your everyday life
why read
reading takes you to another place
imo

I drank the Panda tea last night, it was a white tea, and it tasted great, the tea tag was not as exciting and the tea wrapper. I will take a photo of the wrapper soon.

I am going to make a pot of tea with loose teas from Harney and sons, I tend to like their teas.

It is a tea party,
Ali
Allegrae
Angel-joy
AuntieDeb
Donnacr
Kae.Ryan
KaHeD
mrubyjean
Mushy
TSMarie

SO please invite a friend. Please tell the friend that you invite to post, that you invited them. When that happens, I will take note, and make sure that you get and your invited friend get a giftie. Doesn't that sound fun, Just like a tea party?

No tea yet today, but I did have 3 tiny styrofoam cups of coffee at the food bank today. Maybe I will have tea tonight. It isn't as cold today, so the tea isn't calling to me to keep myself warm.

No tea yet today, but I did have 3 tiny styrofoam cups of coffee at the food bank today. Maybe I will have tea tonight. It isn't as cold today, so the tea isn't calling to me to keep myself warm.

I am such an avid tea drinker that I drink hot tea year-round--even during our 115 degree summers!

I made this one. It doesn't have a tea tag, nor any TRUTH words.

1_Tea_rabbit_001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom