Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 9s - Due Apr 30

9's

APC's birds - I went with penguins this time. For my finishing touch I used some die cut seashells.

Attachments

• apc bird 9s 1 web.jpg
    apc bird 9s 1 web.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
  • apc bird 9s 2 web.jpg
    apc bird 9s 2 web.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5
  • apc bird 9s 3 web.jpg
    apc bird 9s 3 web.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 5
  • apc bird 9s 4 web.jpg
    apc bird 9s 4 web.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 5
APC postage stamp 9's

I used these dog stamp portraits then added hand drawn banners with the breed name on them.

Attachments

• apc postage 9s 1 web.jpg
    apc postage 9s 1 web.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
  • apc postage 9s 2 web.jpg
    apc postage 9s 2 web.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4
  • apc postage 9s 3 web.jpg
    apc postage 9s 3 web.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • apc postage 9s 4 web.jpg
    apc postage 9s 4 web.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
Here're my 9s. They're going in tomarrow's mail. Sorry for being last minute.

Attachments

• Bird 9s.jpg
    Bird 9s.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9
They were shipped three weeks ago in a manilla envelope, you should have them by now. I am going to look for the receipt and tracking number because now I am worried!

I've had my 9s finished ages ago, but misplaced them��!
I found them early Thursday and would have made an attempt at getting them to you except I ended up going to the ER on Thursday and I was admitted and spent the night and the majority of the next day and they still didn't diagnose me!

So, anyone who also missed out on the # 9 Cards and doing postage stamps, I would love to trade with you!

cards received from Monica! gonna start working on getting them swapped today cause i won't have another day off until next wednesday. If trini's aren't in today's mail I'll get everything else swapped out and have the envelopes ready to add her cards in when they arrive. :cute:

I must withdraw.
Stamp group

thank you for letting me know

Here're my 9s. They're going in tomorrow's mail. Sorry for being last minute.

it happens, thanks for letting me know

They were shipped three weeks ago in a manila envelope, you should have them by now. I am going to look for the receipt and tracking number because now I am worried!

me too...

trini's cards are here, everything is swapped out and ready to goto the post office tomorrow!!

Thanks, Kynara, for these fun on-going swaps!

Thanks for the terrific postage stamp returns from Suzi, pouringdiva, plumhill2001 and Barbwat, and for the wonderful bird returns from allegrae, Karr3ll, donnacr, and dithespy. Excellent cards, every one of them!

Received some gorgeous cards today!
Postage stamp APC's from Monica (Rottweiler), Karr311 (Canada), Haagmm (skater) and donnacr (Australian flowers)!
Bird APC's from AngelJoy (White Egret), triini70 (Blue Jay), Suzi (Make this journey your own) and pouringdiva (blue and red birds)!
Everyone did a beautiful job and thanks, Kynara, for a fun swap!

I received my Postage stamp 9s! Such fun cards from donnacr, dithespy, blanco lobo and AngelJoy. Also, thanks to Kynara for hosting this series!

Back
Top Bottom