Idioms ~ April 19th, 2019

Donna, your terrific cards have arrived!!
All cards are in... but still six days to deadline! I doubt we will have any more takers, being in Canada and with so little time left. We have the Easter mail holiday coming up, so I will have the cards packaged up and send out by the 18th.
Thank you all for playing :)

Glad my cards made it safely! I am on school vacation for this week, so am only just getting caught up with everyone's wonderful cards and comments.

Hi gang! I know it's a couple of days early, but I have gone ahead and packaged up the returns. I will pop them in the mail this afternoon; hope that is okay with everyone? I figure 3 days isn't going to make a difference to this swap.
Thank you all for playing; I really appreciate it. I have left iTrader for everyone!
Don't forget to leave "You Rock" rep for your artists and iTrader for your host :)
Please let me know when they start arriving in your mailboxes.
Hugz xxx

You hit the report button on the first post, and say please move this swap to active, and then when it is closed you do the same hit the report button and asked it to be archived. They do it for you.

I am not sure if it matters which post you click the report button, I just do the first one, where I posted, the swap info.

Back
Top Bottom