Ribbit Ribbit, Anything Frogs... Due March 30,2019

Hmm, I wish I had seen this sooner! I don't think I have time to make and mail cards to you by the deadline... but I do love frogs and there is some awesome art here!

4EB32EDE-B978-45D7-9FC7-7EE5340B30F8.jpg6A814FD2-340D-47A9-AACD-1B406EA394DC.jpg904DF934-2265-4BCA-B510-8E53E8A2B0CE.jpg

Thanks for adding me as a last minute player! Here are my cards and they are out in today’s mail. They should get to you quickly I think since we are only two states apart 😊

I received my cards the other day. Sorry folks, I deleted the thumbnails a little early - I hope it didn't confuse anybody.

Thanks so much for hostessing this swap amee burton. And thanks to these artists whose cards I received:
miss - A Bog of Frogs
mcgillisj - a green frog with blue highlights
Patsy - a zentangled frog

The last set of cards have unfortunately been eaten by the mail imps :( They were super cute cards so I'm going to hold off the last couple envelopes in hopes they still arrive, I hope that is ok? Either way they will be in the mail by the end of the week!

Sorry just getting home from vacation with the fam guys all cards were mailed, please be on the lookout!!! So sorry for the delay with these guys!!

Back
Top Bottom