Fabulous Flashcards Challenge Due May 10th, 2019

Media
Due May 10th, 2019

Open media

Cards 3:3 or 5:5

This swap is closed, to new sign ups. Former Lurkers are welcomed to request one of the few remaining envelopes.

Fabulous Flashcards Challenge

Swap Requirements:

***If you have withdrawn or mailed late, from any of the previous trash or similar swaps, you are not eligible to join this swap.

Post in this swap that you understand this is a a NO withdrawal swap, AND either PM me with your mailing address, or state, that I have your address from the CRRR list, so I can send out your trash items. I dont save addresses from past swaps, it just causes errors.

No envelope has the same flashcards, therefore it is not likely that anyone will have the exact same words.

The flashcards are meant as prompts for your cards. You are not required, to actually cut the words off the cards. You may use words on either side of the flash card. Please don't just use the words The or AN, that is not the idea.

The word you are using from the flashcard, must be on the front of each card, and also you must write it on the back of each card. There is a reasoning behind writing the word on both sides. I added a sentence on a few of my cards, so it need to be clear which word was my Flashcard prompt word. You can print out the word, use rubber stamp letters, sticker letters, etc. or you can even CUT the word from the flashcard.

You are allowed to make all the cards the same cards, no one will shame you. You can use one word or use of all the cards. Or use the same word, but make the cards opposite in theme. You think about those options.

See examples of my cards in my gallery and here.

1_fabulous_flashcards_001.JPG

1_Fab_flashcards_Abnormal_1.JPG

1_fab_flashcards_Abnormal.JPG

1_fab_flashcards_retina.JPG

1_fab_flashcard_Retinas_2.JPG

Mailing Requirements:

Please remember to include postage with your cards to reimburse my initial mailing ~ one forever stamp is enough for USA Players, $1.15 for International, (I will take foreign currency, USA postage stamps, US dollars, stamps from Canada, UK, Slovenia, and AU, equivalent to the cost of mailing a swap, from your country, whatever works for you)

US Participants and International. You can send an address label, with postage or SASE, your choice.

Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date. Cards that are late will be returned at your expense. Missing cards will result in neutral itrader. I am giving us lots of time to work on these, but the turn around is tight. I will swap on time.

When you receive your cards, please leave itrader for your hostess (that would be me) and "you rock" points to the players you received cards from.

P.S. there is extra stuff in the envelopes. Surprise! Do what you want with them. Surprise me too. Enjoy the challenge.

Last edited:
Cards I made with the word MIDDLE< the cards was damaged so it didnt make it into an envelope

1_fab_flashcards_Middle_Flowers_2_.JPG

I also used the word ABNORMAL and Retina

Players in abc order. Your name will turn any color when your cards arrive back to me.

1. ****ali
2. ****Amychelle
3. ****Angeljoy
4.****AnitaMac
5. ArtsyAud
6. AuntieDeb
7. **** BetsyG
8. ****Bluskyhare
9. Carol
10. ****cardgal
11. ****Cleopatra
12. **** CreativeMelodia
13. ****Dithespy
14. ****dnewton972
15. Donnacr
16. ****Haagmm
17. **** HeyMaggie
18.**** HuddlestonMollie
19. ****Karr3ll
20. ****KatelNorth
21. kehlenn
22.**** NanVan
23. ****NYJunkie
24. Micaela
25. MDOC1976
26. ****Monroy28
27. **** MUSHU
28. ****Suzi
29. **** ThouartDelyrias
30. **** Trailrider

Anyone lurking can still play, I am moving this to active and no longer open.

Last edited:
YES I have been looking for this one for MONTHS!!! I understand all the requirements and am PMing my address to you now :~)

I understand the requirements and would like to sign up. I'll send my address to you. This will be fun. I love your cards but especially the "burned into my retinas . . . scarring my soul". Those are hilarious! Mollie

Reactions: ali
I understand the requirements and would like to sign up. I'll send my address to you. This will be fun. I love your cards but especially the "burned into my retinas . . . scarring my soul". Those are hilarious! Mollie

So glad you joined us. You know I had the words worked out long before the images, were picked. I was so glad I found that weird guy to go with the retinas sentence.

For the middle I originally thought I would do a saguaro cactus with the 3 limbs, but the flowers came along and came together, so flowers with a thingy in the middle was the theme.

I understand I cannot withdraw and I want to play. I believe you have my address from previous swaps, but if not, let me know and I will PM it. :)

lurking for now
is there a limit on the number of victims
i mean participants

Well, I do have a limited number of envelopes, but it is a secret, cause it is a pretty HIGH Number of envelopes, I doubt I will use them all.

BTW Javazarf is my swap buddy meaning if you need to get ahold of. me or I come up AWOL or you need my address and I haven't replied, she is my go to buddy. She can Track me down various ways.

Ok, I understand this is a no withdrawn swap, sign me up, please. You have my address from the CRRR list.

Back
Top Bottom