Fabulous Flashcards Challenge Due May 10th, 2019

My returns were waiting in my mail box this morning. A big thanks to Mushu for her "-genic" card and to Cleopatra/Galen Gillotte for "Above" and "Sleep". (Yes, two cards from the same person but I don't mind because they are both great). And thanks due to CastleQueen for hosting.

I was on holiday and just got my swap cards yesterday. Thanks so much to CastleQueen, our host, and to the artists whose card I received: ArtsyAud (APPENDIX), TrailRider (On Wisconsin) and Cleopatra (Back). Thanks everyone.
I gave You Rocks! and an iT to our host.

Just to say I have received my returns - hoping to catch up with all my AFA post & correspondence and whatnot this weekend or in the coming week, which I have off work. :)

Wonderful returns received today - thanks to AnitaMac (Excessive), Betsyg (Pupil) and BluSkyHare (Side by Side) and special thanks to CastleQueen5 for being such a fantastic hostess! Off to leave ITrader and rep points.

Last edited:
Received awesome cards from heymaggie (hair), cardgal (I Resemble That) and Ali (Black & White Vision). Thanks to all and to CastleQueen for another great swap!! Already left my iTrader and You Rocks!

I received my superb returns today from nanvan (Blood), cardgal (I'll scratch your back) and katelnorth (none of us). Thankyou to those wonderful artists, and thankyou to CastleQueen for hosting this awesome swap!

Back
Top Bottom