Fabulous Flashcards Challenge Due May 10th, 2019

Please sign me up! I have not played this before. How many flashcards will you send? Do I need to tell you 3 or 5?
You have my address through CRRR, of course. :)

Please sign me up! I have not played this before. How many flashcards will you send? Do I need to tell you 3 or 5?
You have my address through CRRR, of course. :)

There are 6 flashcards and other items in the envelope. No you really dont need to tell me or commit to the 3 or the 5.
Glad to have you join us. adding you to the list.

How exciting! Please sign me up for this madness, and I know that I have to follow through - rain, hail or shine. Will pm you my address right now.

I have 16 of those flower cards you can see in the second post.
So invite a friend. If they join up, You and the friend will both get a flower atc card. Limited to the next 8 players who join and their 8 inviters.
Please have the person you invite, post who invited them.

You can only get one card, even if you invite 3 people. I mean why would you want 3 anyway?

So go invite a friend. I am going to add 8 cards to the next 8 envelopes.

I will have to send the other 8 our in the returns. If we even get 8.

I would like to join.. 3:3 I understand you cannot withdraw.. ��You have my address. I believe..

I am so glad you joined us. I dont save addresses, it clogs up my inbox, and then some folks have had the nerve to move in the last 7 years. And then I mailed to the old address, so I just ask for it each time to avoid errors.

This sounds like fun! I understand this is a no withdrawal swap. I'll pm my address to you. Thanks for the invite!

Back
Top Bottom