Fabulous Flashcards Challenge Due May 10th, 2019

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging remarks! I was struggling with how to use some of the words, so I'm glad they turned out okay! :) I definitely enjoyed the challenge!

Carol your 4 cards arrived today. Your paper is just beautiful, and the quotes are well done, for the words you got. Very poetic is a better word. Thank you for a hostess card. and I love all the unique papers that you sent. I am leaning towards the card "life begins at the end of your comfort zone".

Well, got to play this afternoon and had so much fun putting these together! The radiographic imaging was probably the most challenging of all! I guess 'half' was as well. started with items that were cut in half and then went a totally different direction...anyhoo, they will be in Mondays mail.
View attachment 205132

Hi CastleQueen - I received my flashcards and other stuff from you. Sorry it took so long for me to tell you but I didn't realize I hadn't. That is something I need to do immediately. Anyway - cool stuff and I'm anxious to see what comes of it. Thanks, Mollie

Hi CastleQueen - I received my flashcards and other stuff from you. Sorry it took so long for me to tell you but I didn't realize I hadn't. That is something I need to do immediately. Anyway - cool stuff and I'm anxious to see what comes of it. Thanks, Mollie

actually I think you did tell me. I only have 3 players who haven't checked in. You were not one of them.

ETA: yes, you told me on 2/22 that you got them.

I got ThouartDelyrias's cards today.

WOW these are even better in real life. More dimension that you can see on the images.

So thank you for the hostess card, and after seeing them, I like the chest X-ray card the most. I had praised the green and the night cactus card, but that one jumped out at me when I opened the envelope!! Truly awesome work, TAD!!

I got ThouartDelyrias's cards today.

WOW these are even better in real life. More dimension that you can see on the images.

So thank you for the hostess card, and after seeing them, I like the chest X-ray card the most. I had praised the green and the night cactus card, but that one jumped out at me when I opened the envelope!! Truly awesome work, TAD!!

Ooooh, I love that night cactus card! I was sure you would choose it, CQ!

Monroy 28, your hand drawn/hand painted cards arrived. Fun images, but super hard to pick one for a hostess card. They are all so well done.

One is an anatomically correct heart, super well done. I really like it but I am pretty sure there are a few folks who LOVE and collect this theme. Speak up.

I might go for the double eggs, DOUBLE

or the Bathtub with the running water. RUN/Running.

I also like the boy in the wheel chair because of the painted background being so textured. Paresis

I'm being honest here... I just now looked at my words. I'm hoping to start on cards for this swap in the morning. Oh dear, I really haven't looked through the T2T envie either.

Back
Top Bottom