Meet My Mailbox, Open media Due May 7th, 2019

The kids have been quiet lately, but my poor mailbox is on its last leg. It is held on by 1 screw, so the next hit will be the death of it. I would love to have a fancy mailbox, but alas, it is not in my future. So...... I admire everyone elses.

I would love to join and I already have my cards done! I have your address from a previous swap so I am assuming since you said you haven't moved in 15 years it's still good! Will be in the post tomorrow.

I would love to join and I already have my cards done! I have your address from a previous swap so I am assuming since you said you haven't moved in 15 years it's still good! Will be in the post tomorrow.

Oh awesome Blancolobo, and yep haven't moved, and have no plans to move. We put solar on the house in 2017 and plan to see out the terms of the lease. Or go out in a body bag. Our kids ask why we dont get a smaller place. (not that is really all that big), we are like "we are making those extra bedrooms in our craft rooms and man cave, we dont want a smaller place"

llurking....
We love lurkers, esp chatty lurkers, and lurkers who show us their mailbox.

It is cold and rainy here today. I have been wanting to take some photos of some fun mailboxes in my neighborhood but alas, I dont want to get wet. Maybe next week. It is a a good day for tea, and a book, and warm cat on your lap.

I would love to make this exciting and offer an incentive for you who have joined to invite a person to come join us.

I am still working out the details, as I need to think of an incentive. I dont have any cards made yet. something about mail or snail mail or postage stamps. Stand by as I mull this over.

I am thinking snail mail card with a mailbox,

Did you know it snowed in California where my son lives. Nothing major. Then my daughter told me that she isn't going to Flagstaff with weekend because they got 35 inches of snow. I thought noooo honey they got 3-5 inches of snow.

NOPE! they got 35 inches of snow. It has just rained all day here and will tomorrow too.

My cards have gone postal.. . For some reason I can't get my cards to post to the thread, I'm sure it's me and not the site, as I am not the most technically advanced person!

please add me to the swap.
snow is predicted for the day we return home, next tuesday. we are in rainy sydney, Australia, wet but not too cold.

I found 171 mailbox rubber stamps for sale on ebay. Some with cats. I am winning the bidding on one. but it ends in 6 days, and dont think I will go higher. There are others selling the same cat psx, mailbox stamp and I can buy it now.

I am asking my friends if they have any mailbox rubber stamps. I think I have 2. One with winnie the Pooh.

Back
Top Bottom