Meet My Mailbox, Open media Due May 7th, 2019

I'd like to join in, please. I don't have an exciting mailbox đź“Ş, it's a "group one" for our 55+ community. But I'll see if I can make some fun cards anyway. :)

I'd like to join in, please. I don't have an exciting mailbox ��, it's a "group one" for our 55+ community. But I'll see if I can make some fun cards anyway. :)

Oh take a photo of it anyway. You don’t have to use it on a card. Glad to have you join us. Today I am at my friends house and used her one rubber stamp with a mailbox. Very cute it has a teddy bear inside.

We came home from 25 C in australia to 27 F in Hillsboro. Not only cold but we had snow, too.
i was hoping for snow on our mail box but when I went to take a photo, no snow, just the moss that lives on the side.

Amazingly it snowed this morning. I keep hoping we are done with snow. I only went out to photograph my mailbox.snow was not sticking much but you can see it falling. But now I have to wait until the new color ink cartridge arrives.
So glad to see that we can use photos. It has been awhile since photographs are artworthy.

Amazingly it snowed this morning. I keep hoping we are done with snow. I only went out to photograph my mailbox.snow was not sticking much but you can see it falling. But now I have to wait until the new color ink cartridge arrives.
So glad to see that we can use photos. It has been awhile since photographs are artworthy.
I like photos in art myself.

Weird mail day.

I got my CHEWY order, and then my mail, then FED ex came back with one small padded envelope for Chewy, then Amazon delivered something, I haven't even opened it. All that mail, and package deliver keeps my dogs barking.

I made some cards for the swap, so if they are okay, will you sign me up, please, CastleQueen5 :)! I already have your address, so will try to get these into mail asap!

Back
Top Bottom