Meet My Mailbox, Open media Due May 7th, 2019

Pikkis your mailbox cards arrived today. Thank you so much for the fun canceled mailbox postage stamps. I will cherish them.

Thank you also for a hostess card choice. I haven't decided yet, they are all so nice. I will give you itrader after the 2 hour limit expires.

Yeah, I think Monday is the best mail day for me too :)! Tuesdays the letter-mail is not carried at all, which I don´t like :(! But towards the end of the week the mail gets worse (mainly bills and advertisements), so I have to agree with you about Mondays CQ5!

Today is Tuesday, Nothing new in the mail. See you tomorrow

I have noticed that there are the Magazine days too. Like one day of the week is for your magazines. Tuesday and Wednesday are grocery store ads.

no, that is my summer home! ;D lol, jk :D Well, I wouldn't be able to get prints in time and I already have the cards in process with little black mailboxes cut out to look like my mailbox. One is done, the others I have laid out with a bit of composition help from an art friend so I'm very close to sharing them. :D

Thursday is always a big mail day for me. I got tons of mail. But alas nothing for this swap.

Last night I touched, my mailbox images, that I had printed out. AND I PUT THEM, RIGHT THERE!!! right in front of my face to the right of my tiny stacked bins, so I can work on them soon. (yes, I there is a reason I telling you this)

I made this one.

1_Happy__Mail.JPG

I am still lurking! Thinking of my ugly mailbox :embarrassed: maybe I can make it look better with little pretty additions. Maybe I should use my mailbox stamp, if I can find it. Thinking.........

I worked on my own mailbox cards that I am giving to each of you as a hostess thank you. I got them glued on a background and got stuck. So I worked on a stamped image of a teddy bear in a mail box. It came together nice. I hope you are all doing well and not stuck.

Back
Top Bottom