Meet My Mailbox, Open media Due May 7th, 2019

Thanks for letting me know SUZI.

I was walking the dogs tonight, and got thinking, hmmmm Pee mail. You know my one dog has to pee at every mailbox. The other 2 dogs are just checking their pee mail. They dont do any "other" business on the walks. I think they are very high strung and nervous. But they love to check their pee mail.

I just wonder if I can incorporate a dog and a mail box somehow.

Monday is always a big mail day for me. Since I feel each players deserves their own post, I will just open the mail and thank you as they are opened.

AuntieDEB your large envelope arrived with all the swaps, not just this one.

Your cards are adorable, who ever gets them will be happy.

I went to my mailbox in my blue Pjs, and hoped none of the neighbors even noticed. Most are not even home to notice the short trip. IT is those with the security camera I am worried about. I might end up on some website, like the as seen at Walmart.

going to the mailbox in pjs is OK! Going to Walmart in pjs, not so much.

My mailboxes are finally done. My favorite image manipulation software got phased out and I have been struggling with the new one. Here are the mailbox where I post my mail to you all and the mailbox at my house, covered in snow. One actual photo and the rest are hand colored with Prismacolors.

View attachment 205831 View attachment 205832View attachment 205829 View attachment 205830

going to the mailbox in pjs is OK! Going to Walmart in pjs, not so much.

My mailboxes are finally done. My favorite image manipulation software got phased out and I have been struggling with the new one. Here are the mailbox where I post my mail to you all and the mailbox at my house, covered in snow. One actual photo and the rest are hand colored with Prismacolors.

View attachment 205831 View attachment 205832View attachment 205829 View attachment 205830

WOW! Great cards. and glad you used your own mail box for some.

Suzi, your mailbox cards arrived today. They are so fun. I like your own mailbox, but also find the Hand crushing the mailbox, and the tiki mailbox funny too. I cant leave itrader yet, I have to wait 2 hours.

I do plan to swap on time, on May 7th. Whatever is in my hands by that day. So you have 17 days to work on them, get them in the mail and to my hot little hands.

There is no penalty for withdrawing from this swap.

I sent out a pm to the possible players. I plan to take this swap off OPEN and move it to ACTIVE soon. I made 12 atcs of my sunflower mailbox as gifts for the players. Then I have other cards for trade. I will post photos soon.

Back
Top Bottom