Meet My Mailbox, Open media Due May 7th, 2019

I am not at home at the moment. Due to the uncertain situation both here in Paris and also at home in England, I will withdraw from this swap. I thought that I would be back home in time to complete but that is not now certain. I am very sorry.
Wonderful work has been submitted and I think you all deserve a pat on the back.

I made twelve cards similar to this one. The numbers are all different, and are really just decorative. They are Tim Holtz numbers, from a retired set. I am sad they are not making them/selling them anymore.

1_my_mailbox.JPG

Great returns today from catladybj, Nancyl and Suzi. Thanks for hosting and for the bonus card CQ5! Great theme!

Yay, got my awesome returns, thank you so much to all the artists!!!
Karr311 ~ awesome die-cut of your mailbox & the extra dimension with the numbers! Is that your real #:58?
AuntieDeb ~ I love how you mixed hand-drawn/painted with the mixed media stamp, you integrated both so well!
Pikkis ~ I think I'm starting to have a love affair with all things Finland including your wonderful art, love the details.
And our lovely host, CastleQueen5 ~ love the Phoenix mailbox! I lived in Phoenix for 7 years and miss it, those gorgeous sunsets and the lovely hikes. This is a great reminder I have a friend there. ;)

My cards showed up in my mailbox this afternoon! Such cool cards! Thanks all..... I will be leaving you rocks shortly!

My mail and I connected this morning. We have been gone for the past 12 days. Fun mail boxes from Betsyg, catladybj, Suzi and Castlequeen. Fun to be able to use photos.

I will close this swap soon, Archive it, I mean. After I archive it, any attachments, get "stuck".

An attachment is one where you "go Advanced" and manage attachments,, adding them as well, attachments.

Photos that you add from your gallery links are not attachments.

The moderators can remove said STUCK attachments, if you get too close to your limit. Just ask.

How to remove attachments.

Go to your CP control panel.

Go the to the bottom of all the things listed. Find attachments

Click on the box to remove attachments that you are not longer interested in keeping in thread.

No box? Well, those are the STUCK attachments, you need to ask the moderator to remove them.

I received your mailboxes into my mailbox today :)! Thanks to CastleQueen5 for hosting and the extra card and to AuntieDeb, Bluevioletz and Karr311 for the wonderful cards!

Do you all have any idea how much fun I had making those tiny cacti on my hostess gift cards to you? I was in crafters heaven.

I have so many cards now it is getting ridiculous. I like to create but really how many more cards do I need to save? So making them and giving them away is the fun part for me.

Back
Top Bottom