Still dreaming...
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due April 18, 2019

Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 30 maximum
Spring is coming! Open media. Swap:

Spring will really come again: Warmer days, longer days, being outdoors, flowers in bloom, Thai New Year, monsoons, Japan’s cherry blossoms in full bloom
This is a swap about spring. What do you love about spring? What images come to mind? Have you visited somewhere in spring that you love? Make three different cards although the theme and medium can be the same.

Medium: Most anything goes. No photography or digital art. Put effort into whatever medium you love to work in. Drawings, painting collages, origami, sewing…Use your imagination. Make something that would be hard for you to give up.
Use your artistic skills and feel free to use your imagination and unique style. All cards must be original ie no prints or copies.
Most of all---Have fun!!!

Requirements:
*All cards should be standard 3.5” X 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock.
*Cards should be flat.
*Send cards in plastic sleeves.
*Withdraw early if you can’t do the swap, late cards may be returned if they can’t be swapped out.

Mailing and postage:

*PM me for my address when you are ready to send cards.
* Make sure your user name, location and swap name appear on the back of your ATC’s.
*Include your username on your SASE.
* International participants: I will pay postage for first 10 players. Please include a SASE.
*US participants: Include a stamped self-addressed envelope.

Returns: When you receive your returns, please leave itrader for me and rep points for players.
An extra card for the host is always appreciated but not required.
Anyone want to play?

1. Kathleenlovesflorida: USA:Withdrew
2. Robin: USA: Received
3. Stephiedee: USA
4. Dithespy: France:Withdrew
5. Mushu: USA:Arrived
6. Thouartdelyrias: USA:Received
7. Karr311: USA:Received
8. Patsy: USA:Received
9. Deb2015:Arrived

Last edited:
lurking....out of the US for a few more days. we're in australia! supposed to be snow when we get home. too bad.

I was inspired this weekend and made some art cards for my swap: The first is a collage, the second is a postage stamp extended with watercolors celebrating the coming of spring with tulips in the lovely outdoors
my cards.jpg

I will commit to this swap. After I was ill with the flu I've been scared of commiting to anything. But I can't be a lurker forever!

Back
Top Bottom