Media
Swap Due Date: May 8, 2019
Signup/Withdraw Date: May 8, 2019
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: MULTI MEDIA -- Any and all media and techniques are welcome
DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due May 8, 2019

Returns Mailed 5/09

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* ALL mediums and techniques are welcome.
Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever style you choose. Your mediums can include, but are not limited to: paper, tissue paper, crayon, acrylic, watercolor, gel pens, colored pencil, rubber stamping, ink, newspaper clippings, magazine clippings, etc. Please do not take a magazine image, cut it into a square, glue it onto some colored paper, and call it done. Make the ATC YOUR CREATION! I do ask that you send in your best work --- something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs accepted.
* All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper). If your ATC is drawn or otherwise created on a single sheet of paper, and "flimsy", please back your ATC with something stiffer, such as a cereal box. Just as important, check for cards that are too thick. Each card must still be capable of fitting into the standard ATC sleeve. If your ATC will not fit into an ATC sleeve, it is too bulky.
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything!
.....We can't give you itrades and/or You Rock! points if we don't know who you are.
* Please confirm there is enough postage on the envelope.
.....Please check both the envelope you send to me, and the envelope I need to send back to you.
* If you are unsure about mailing ATCs, or just may want to pick up some good tips for shipping, here is a great link.
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches, with 55 cents postage, or one "Forever" stamp if trading 3 cards, OR additional postage or two "Forever" stamps if trading 6 cards, OR if your cards are extra heavy.

* Canadian and other International participants, if you have U.S. funds, or U.S. postage, it is greatly appreciated. Please send $1.00 or 1 "Forever" stamp. However, since many of you do not have access to U.S. stamps, I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches (10 x 28 cm), or if you do not have the correct size envelope, please include a large mailing label with your address and I will provide the envelope.
* I apologize for being so demanding about the envelope size, but the postal rates in the US charge extra for thickness. When cards are stacked, or overlapped, in (a smaller) envelope, it almost always costs more to mail. If you send me a small envy, the cards get stacked. When I use the 4 inch by 9 1/2 inch business size envelopes, I can spread the cards over the area, making a THIN package, and only pay for basic (minimum) postage.

* Cards are due to me by May 8, 2019. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. Returns will be mailed promptly. Late cards will be returned, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* Thank you for considering this swap! If you have my address from previous swaps, it hasn't changed. If you are new, or have misplaced my address, please send me a PM.

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

Current Participants:
DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due May 8, 2019

*1. Suzi -- Cards Received 4/16/2019
*2. CastleQueen5 -- Cards Received 5/03/2019
*/. Foxglove -- WITHDREW
*4. Silky1150 -- Cards Received 3/22/2019
*5. Donnacr -- Cards Received 4/29/2019 * AUSTRALIA
*6. ThouArtDelyrias -- Cards Received 4/13/2019
*7. Carol -- Cards Received 3/12/2019
*8. Karr311 -- Cards Received 4/19/2019
*/. jfaskdown -- WITHDREW
*9. Boots -- Cards Received 3/13/2019
*10. Ancient Planter -- Cards Received 3/27/2019
*11. dnewton972 -- Cards Received 4/05/2019
*12. dithespy -- Cards Received 3/22/2019 * FRANCE
*13. Vicki Z -- Cards Received 3/13/2019
*//. Bishopsmate -- WITHDREW * ENGLAND
*14. Pithier -- Cards Received 4/19/2019
*15. NancyL -- Cards Received 3/22/2019
16. HushedKitty -- Cards Received 4/05/2019
*17. Ksj1717 -- Cards Received 3/30/2019
*18. Allegrae -- Cards Received 4/05/2019
*19. asharnanae -- Cards Received 4/13/2019
*20. AmySi -- Cards Received 4/23/2019
*21. leydab -- Cards Received 4/29/2019

* INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
EACH CARD MUST HAVE A DIE CUT, OR A PUNCH OUT, OR BOTH, OR MULTIPLES OF BOTH.....
ANY OTHER MIXED MEDIA WITH THE DIE OR PUNCH IS ACCEPTABLE

Last edited:
How BIG is your stash of Dies and Punches?
I have to admit I have a LARGE stash of punches and dies and Tim Holtz "Sets" that include both the rubber stamp and the die cuts to match.

I have a very large die collection! A few punches too! Please sign me up!

Welcome Suzi.
Punches were very popular about 10 years ago, and when they went out of style, I got a pile of them on CLEARANCE.
Good thing!
Dies seem to be much more popular these days......and much more EXPENSIVE!

Welcome!
I signed you up.

Last edited:
Vicki Z
On your fourth card in the "building" die cut samples, you call it the "Expendables"
I think that group of cartoon characters are the "Incredibles"

Last edited:
Vicki Z
On your fourth card in the "building" die cut samples, you call it the "Expendables"
I think that group of cartoon characters are the "Incredibles"

OOOOPPPS!:eek:
You are absolutely correct. Thanks for catching that. I changed it on that post!
Funny thing, I always wondered what the Smiley Face with the single eye and a nose was doing on their super suits, and now I see it is an "i", for "Incredibles"....:twitcy:

I think my "Freudian Slip" was accidentally showing.
I really don't like this group. They have stolen their super powers (and most of their jokes) from the "Fantastic Four", and since I like both Ioan Gruffudd, and Jullian McMahon, the Incredibles are, to me, definitely "expendable"!:dull:

Last edited:
Thank you so much.
A lot of the Sizzix Framelits Die Sets have multiple greens and branches, or herbs and flowers, or coral and seaweed, that are very versatile for creating ATCs.

These particular die cuts are from "Spellbinders" and are sold in a 4-pack of different ferns, coral, and seaweed.

Last edited:
I definitely have too many die cuts and shelves of punches but I am going to a Couture Creations conference over the weekend and KNOW that I will come home with more.
Must sign me up so that I can justify those unknown-until-the-weekend-but-now-necessary purchases :D

Back
Top Bottom