DYNAMITE DIES and PERFECT PUNCHES, Due May 8,2019

I definitely have too many die cuts and shelves of punches but I am going to a Couture Creations conference over the weekend and KNOW that I will come home with more.
Must sign me up so that I can justify those unknown-until-the-weekend-but-now-necessary purchases :D

I take full responsibility for your unknown-until-the-weekend-but-now-necessary purchases.....
DEFINITELY MY FAULT :twitcy:
I signed you up.

P.S.
Your Couture Creations Conference sounds awesome.

I love dies.
I have some of the "original" Sizzix - 1/2" thick - block dies that I used when I taught second grade. I used the heck out of them for art classes, and they still work beautifully, as good as new.

Please sign me up.

I should check if I am a lurker or player.

I want to be a player! I checked I am a Player!! but in a good way, not the playboy way.

I do remember those large bulletin board dies in the Teacher room, when I was a volunteer aide for my kids teachers.

I love dies.
I have some of the "original" Sizzix - 1/2" thick - block dies that I used when I taught second grade. I used the heck out of them for art classes, and they still work beautifully, as good as new.

Please sign me up.

Welcome Boots.
The original Sizzix compression machine works fine for the new die cuts, but the bigger, wider, dies will not fit.
I bought a new-er machine for my big dies, but I still use my old sizzix.
You are correct, works as good as new.

I should check if I am a lurker or player.

I want to be a player! I checked I am a Player!! but in a good way, not the playboy way.

I do remember those large bulletin board dies in the Teacher room, when I was a volunteer aide for my kids teachers.

Of course you are a player, and not the playboy way.
I signed you up over a week ago, so I am hoping you have at least one card thought out, if not completed. ;)

I bet you were a great volunteer aide.

I was a super volunteer aide, My kids both had the same Kindergarten teacher. A year apart of course. So she got me as an aide 2 years in a row. Mrs. FOx is now retired and my kids are all adults. That year though Mrs V was new to teaching, so every time I made copies for Mrs. Fox, I made them for Mrs V, so she had curriculum ideas. She was grateful. She had a tougher class, and she had all day K with the kids that needed more time to learn the basics. So all the extra activities were welcomed.

Thanks for the invite - I've been gone a while and now back and lurking the swaps, and want to work on ATCs again. I have some smaller dies that could definitely work here - please sign me up...I'll do 3 for 3!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom