Whimsical Galaxy ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted ~ Due May 3

Mail call! I received stunning cards from: ksj1717, Karens, Creativemelodia, Creativesquirrel and Cheyenneshea!

And I have to apologize - I haven't been on the threads much in the last couple of weeks because I have been distracted. My two cats came down with some mystery illness, and one is back to 100%, but the other one is still off. I'm not sure what's wrong, so I have been spending more time with him and making sure he's okay and eating. I will try and be a better hostess, but I just wanted to let you know why I'm behind with the mail calls, iTraders and general chitchat.

Thank you all - I just wish I knew what is wrong. He is alert and no longer seems to be in pain, but he isnt eating much, sleeps more than normal and just doesn't have any energy. He wants to do things like play with the shoe string or eat the fresh cat-grass I brought him, but he just doesn't spend much energy on it. He's the one who will run from one end to the other at mach 3, so the lack of energy is so odd. But...he IS better this week than last week, so I am hoping he is on the path to getting better.

Before I report on today's mail call, I want to thanks to all for the well-wishes! I am beyond thrilled to report that Harley is back to his normal, troublesome, adorable self! I am amazed at the change - on Sunday, he was still dumpy and low energy, and then when I got home from work yesterday, it was as if nothing was ever wrong with him! I still don't know what was wrong, but after almost a month of this, I am just glad that both of my boys seem to be healthy again.

So - mail call! I received incredible cards from Wolf_Moon, Fantasy Federation (formerly Golden Paww...I will make a note for your cards) and Fernheart95! These cards are amazing! I will update the front page and hope to pass out the iTraders in the next day or two.

There is now less than two weeks to go before cards are due! If there is anyone else who plans to play, please make sure to mail your cards ASAP. I live in a rural-ish area, and sometimes it can take a little bit longer for things to reach me. That said, I am SO excited to swap these out and I can't wait for you all to get your returns! :jiggy:

I'm sorry to see you go, Lazyshadows, but no worries! Hope to see you in a future swap!

Okay, all, to my knowledge, I have one more set of cards coming in. Since cards are due Friday, I am going to ask the mods to move this thread to the "Active" section. I can't wait to swap these out! I hope to see you all in my next swap!

Psst...
Do you know what day it is? No, silly...its not Hump Day! Its SWAP DAY!! :jiggy: Whoo-hoo! I plan to swap cards tonight, and hopefully mail everything out tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Monday for sure.

Back
Top Bottom