Whimsical Galaxy ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted ~ Due May 3

Can we do 6:6 cards?

Well....that's a good question. I hadn't considered doing more than 3:3. I add people to the list when I am told the cards are being mailed, so I don't have a good estimate of how many people will actually mail cards. ...buuuuuut....I do hope more people will join in once folks start posting photos. So...yes, I will say you can do 6:6 with the understanding that if I end up not having as many players, then you may have to get some of your cards returned to you. I will update the first post. If you do 6:6, then please send extra postage to cover the cost of the return.

Here's the card I made after the last galaxy swap, and my second card as well. I'm hoping more people sign up, because I have so many ideas for more, and there's still a lot of time before May 3!

ATC 0045 She Carries a Universe 01.18.2019 afa.jpg40475554943_3a6a6aabec_o (1).jpg

Sorry for the late response, everyone! Yesterday got a bit busy and I couldn't check on the thread.

Jheuser, that is a good question, and I had to think about that for a bit. For this swap, the cards need to be hand-drawn/painted - normally I would welcome a colored-in stamp, but for this swap, I would like people to stretch their creativity and capture that on a card. You are TOTALLY welcome to draw and paint/color something, though - this is a no-judgement zone, so all skill-levels are welcome! I really hope you choose to join in, because I'd love to see where your imagination takes you!
(If you are not comfortable with drawing, you can always sketch the outline or silhouette of something and color it in the galaxy/nebula theme. That is easy for a beginner level, yet still looks stunning!)

Creativesquirrel, those are gorgeous! I can't even choose which one I like better! I am in love with the lady (so regal!), and I love the mystical look of the second one!

I'm in! I made these cards. My scanner is getting the electronic version of dementia, so they scanned a little weird, but you get the idea...

Attachments

• Scan_20190330 (8).jpg
    Scan_20190330 (8).jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Scan_20190330 (6).jpg
    Scan_20190330 (6).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Scan_20190330 (4).jpg
    Scan_20190330 (4).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Scan_20190330 (2).jpg
    Scan_20190330 (2).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 12
Cheyenneshea, your gorgeous cards are here! Whoot-whoot! :jiggy: They are so fun and beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom