My Stitched Item and Your Imagination, Due May 17, 2019

So we are close to all the envelopes being in, sooooo..... how you doing on stitching things up for round 2? Sometime in the next few month? Not to nag or anything, just excited.

Yep, I am thinking I will get up Saturday morning and start trading. Trying to decide if I m going to put you all in groups or really spread them around.

I decided to go with 3 items this time. I have one stitched, 1 probably 1/3 of they way done and 1 yet to start. I hope to have them done within a couple of months.

This next swap will be like the last one then if I do another one I think it will be different. I have had some fun suggestions to choose from. Of course it will still be stitched items!

Cards are all traded and ready to go to the post office tomorrow when I leave my house.

It was fun, but hard. So many fun cards. It was always hard to choose the host card and I saw lots, let's be honest here, all the others I wanted to keep as well. Think you would all believe me if I told you the whole lot of them were lost in the mail???????????

I always worry if everyone will like what I choose for them. If I have given you something you really don't like let me know in a pm, please.

I started to make a list of who liked and commented on what but it got to be a bit overwhelming so if you got something you commented on it was totally by chance.

I will post here again tomorrow after I get the envelopes to the post office.

The cards are at the post office. They have changed their pickup hours. They no longer pick up from our location on Sunday or holidays so they will not go out into the world until Tuesday.

Please remember to give everyone reps. We all like to hear where our cards ended up and how the person likes them. I make it as easy I can. Just click on the name on the list and it takes you right to their post where you can hit “you rock” and start typing.

And you can make me happy with an iTrader or at least a post or pm telling me you have your returns.

If I missed giving you an iTrader, please send me a pm and I will take care of it.

I have a good start on the next set. Only going to be 3 this time so it will be easier. After I post it I will send out invites to everyone who played this time.

And I am already planning the next one. As I said earlier I have some different ideas on what I am going to do.

Thank you all for following through and sending such fun cards. I look forward to you all receiving them and giving feedback.

I received an envelope of fantastic cards yesterday! It is fun to see how the stitched item was used. Thanks for hosting!

I've left iTrader and you rocks!

xstitcher -I hope you don't have any damage from the storms the other day!! :(

Glad to see cards are arriving! Guess since you are close they made it to you quickly!!

No, no damage here. I am in south KC and most of it went north of us. I have family that direction though, so worried the whole night about them but as far as I know no damage to any of them. Some came close. Nephew had debris he thinks from Linwood Kansas in his yard.

I think it missed you? Some parts of Kansas not so lucky. Lots of destruction. Makes me sad to watch the news.

Everyone needs to stay safe. This has been a weird weather year everywhere .

Just got home from a really good day at work, jazzed up on caffeine, munching on cheetos, admiring my fun return mail. My day just elevated from really good to Great! But don't worry, I'm not manhandling these gorgeous cards with my cheeto fingers. They're safe and sound. Well done, everyone, these cards are marvelous!! Off to leave You Rocks, 'cause you rock!

Just got home from a really good day at work, jazzed up on caffeine, munching on cheetos, admiring my fun return mail. My day just elevated from really good to Great! But don't worry, I'm not manhandling these gorgeous cards with my cheeto fingers. They're safe and sound. Well done, everyone, these cards are marvelous!! Off to leave You Rocks, 'cause you rock!

Happy we put a good end to a good day! And so glad the Cheeto fingers and cards didn't meet!!

Talking about the tornados, I had my second experience in 2017. I was on the phone with someone, and kept thinking that I could hear the sirens, but when I stuck my head out of the door I heard nothing. Then finally the alert on my phone squealed, so I ran to the basement closet. It wasn't a huge tornado, but it hit the Air Force base near me and caused a lot of damage to the planes. Super scary, because I couldn't if I was getting the alert because it was 20 miles away, or if it was on top of me.

I received awesome cards, so I'll be leaving traders and YouRocks!

I received my awesome cards today. Thanks to Seascape131 (fire hydrant with cats), Cardgal (Top Billing), Carol (Rainbow over little houses), Suzi (Face the Challenge), and katelnorth (Sail). Every card is really wonderful and I got a great assortment. Off to leave you rocks and iTrader. Thanks everyone and thanks xstitcher for a great swap!!!

OMGosh, I got really FAB cards today in the mail! So, super... Thanks you guys are AWEsome.... Clar42ie, Katelnorth,mrubyjean, Allegrae, and Foxglove... Thanks so Much for hosting a great swap Mary Ann...;)

My wonderful returns arrived ~ many thanks to the creative artists (Seascape131, ChronicReader, cardgal, nanvan and anjen) and our terrific host!

Back
Top Bottom