My Stitched Item and Your Imagination, Due May 17, 2019

I've been off the ATC radar for a little while as life has just been soooo busy!

I think this would be an excellent swap to jump back in! What a fabulous idea ... please count me in!

Thank you for the invitation - please sign me up. I'm scared to death, but if you can put so much effort into X-stitching all those pieces, I'm game to give it a try! I'll PM my mailing address now.

Last edited:
Welcome Carol, LucyMc and nanvan

Your items will also go to the post office tomorrow to start the journey.

And Haagmm happy your items arrived. Thanks for letting me know.

Welcome Marie and JazzEars! sorry I missed your posts working off 2 screens and missing things I think

your cards will be on the way to more fun locations tomorrow, too.

Welcome Seascape131 and Sorxia!

Your envies of items have joined the rest of the group that will be heading to all parts tomorrow on the beginning of the fun filled journey!

Holy moly, I can't believe how many players you are allowing considering the amount of time it must take to cross stitch all these items! I would love to join and I would like to make a host card with the additional 6th piece if you have enough. After all the work you've put into this, I would have to hide my face and disappear for good if I withdrew, so I definitely will not.

Welcome heymaggie, clar42ie and prex79!

Your cards will be on the same fun journey as everyone else who leaves on 3-2.

Back
Top Bottom