My Stitched Item and Your Imagination, Due May 17, 2019

Mine arrived as well. Thanks go to Marie, Amychelle, Katelnorth, ferretgirl, JazzEars, and to Xstitcher for hosting! Reps and iTrader coming up!

I got my cards on Friday. What a great swap, xstitcher! Allegrae, Mushu, Sorxia, Creativemelodia, and Foxglove made my great returns! I love them!

Got my fabulous cards Friday! Thanks to Mushu, Beverly, castlequeen, cicicreates and sorxia, they’re all exceptional!
Thanks xstitcher for hosting this fun swap! Going to leave you rocks now :)

Looks like lots of cards have arrived.

Glad everyone likes them.

I am working on the next round. I will let you all know when it is posted.

My returns arrived in today's mail - thanks to Mushu, LucyMc, CastleQueen5, Suzi, and AngelJoy for their fantastic works of art and to our hostess, xstitcher, whose works of art started it all! You Rocks and iTrader have been sent to all. :)

My cards are here! Will post reps tomorrow. Thanks for a super fun swap xstitcher! I’ve not seen one like this before and I really enjoyed it!!

Received my remarkable returns today - have left YouRocks for Laffqueen, Beverley, mrubyjean, Donnacr and clar42ie - thank you all for your wonderfully creative cards! and I left ITrader for our amazing hostess - thank you xstitcher for all your hard work and making this swap possible!

Thank you xstitcher for a fun and challenging swap! I look forward to the next one!

I received fantastic and imaginative returns from Beverley, katelnorth, anejen, Carol, and Jazzears. Thank you one and all!

Thank you all for the kind words.

It was fun making all the items. Hard at it again so we can do round 2. It will be a bit easier on all of us as I am only making 3 items this time. With 36 players and extras for host cards for all who want them, which was all of you last time, I still have to stitch 144 items!

Looks like most of the US and Canada players have their cards. Hope you ladies overseas get yours soon.

My returns have arrived!! Thank you so much; I love them all.
Thank you for hosting xstitcher :)
Off to leave rep and iTrader now xx

Last edited:
Mine arrived a day or two ago - I've been very busy, driving to different parts of the country to pick up university aged children to come home for the summer, so the mail has just been stacking up next to the computer. Sigh. Anyway, I got cards from huddlestonmollie (fire hydrant), CiCiCreates (sailboat), creativemelodia (fishbowl), sorxia (umbrella) and angeljoy (rainbow) - such an amazing variety of cards. This was a really fun swap - looking forward to the next one!

My returns have arrived!! Thank you so much; I love them all.
Thank you for hosting xstitcher, and for the lovely extra card :)
Off to leave rep and iTrader now xx

?????????? Sorry, I don't remember what extra card I sent. I think I sent something with a gecko on it and something with a cat on it to a couple of players, but that is all I remember. I hope I didn't send you an extra item card and short someone else. I was tired by the time I finished trading and started putting everything in envelopes.

If I messed up somewhere else please let me know.

My gorgeous cards arrived on Friday from: CastleQueen5, catladybj, ChronicReader, creativemelodia and nanvan.

Many thanks to the Host for all the work in stitching all the little bits and then swapping them out.

off to leave points for all

I hope everyone has their cards by now.

I’m going to leave this open for a bit longer to give anyone who has not posted some more time.

Several players have asked if I am going to do this again. The answer is yes. I am working on another set now. This one will only have 3 items so it is easier for all of us. I have 2 finished and am about halfway to finishing the last one. Once it is ready to go and posted I will send pms to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom