Swap:(tear/rain) Drops! due date: April 15th

alisl

ATC-artist
Media
Due date: april 15th
Signup/withdraw: let me know on time (cards are about 8 days in the mail to The Netherlands!!!)
Number of cards: 3/3
Number of participants:25
Media: All technics

Theme:
Drops------3/3

I like this theme. You could thinking about:

teardrops
Raindrops
waterdrops
drops on leaves
splashing waterdrops
and so on..........
You can make also 1 big drop

and in that drop you can paint of use your technic....

You can use all materials. From painting to stamping to collage etc.

No stickers.
Please google : atc waterdruppels

I try to trade hand-drawn for hand-drawn etc.

You can paint,drawing, stamping anything.Also create a collage or use another technique. And using your creativity to create something beautiful

Send them to me (I do live in the Netherlands)
Maybe you can send a dollar to compensate for return postage. But it does not necessary.

Rules:
-ATC Format( attention for the good format)!!
-sleeves
-return address sticker or -envelope (thinking to write also your country on it)
-username on your atc's (and real name or e-mail address)on the back site.
-neat finishing cards.
-sent in your best work.
-please $1.00(or €1.00 when you are European),for me as host for pay returns.That is enough for me.
Postage for return is for me € 1,35 or more.(PayPal is also possible, but that's more, because you must pay the extra for using PayPal)
But if you could not pay :it's not necessary.
For sending to me: do not stick to many postage stamps!!
When you google you can see what you must stick on the envelope for cards till 20 /25? gram.( mostly 1 international world postage stamp).

I will give iTrader ratings and maybe you can do that by your return cards. (rep.points for the players and iTrader Rating for the host)
Just click on the blue link for each person's name! And then click on Your Rock to give a rep points-message.

I am looking forward to your art and have fun:
Players list:
1 Essy....received
2 Haagmm-----received
3 ThouArtDelyrias...received

Last edited:
NUVO Drops? :huh:

Nuvo — Tonic Studios USA
The Nuvo Glitter Drops range contains sixteen beautiful colours which are ideal for adding some extra sparkle to your projects. Drying in a rounded 3D shape, the Glitter Drops allow you to create and finish your designs with delightfully rounded beads, featuring a little added glamour.

I did not know what drops you mean CastleQueen5. I have not seen that drops.In my info you can read what I mean .I think it is not what I mean.....I can Google for glitter drops to see what you mean.......
but I am thinking of teardrops or raindrops or so on.

Last edited:
I have look at what you mean.Maybe you can use that for a small detail in your Atc to drop soms drops but it should not be too thick en too much 3-D.

Last edited:
I'm lurking...but have a couple questions.

So are looking for an actual water drop shape on the card? What about a card made by dropping/splashing the media onto the card?

I have attached an example that I found online (not my artwork). Might this be acceptable?

My experimenting did not result in anything like the dropping shapes that I was hoping for. I am still going to lurk in this swap and see what I can come up with.

Hello :) So I understand, it can be a drawing /painting of rain drops possibly falling into a water puddle, or rain drops that they may be dripping off an umbrella, or glistening on a leaf?

Yes Essy you have understand.All what is looking of a drop is okey.A face with one tear is also good.Water with drops indead .Swimming with drops that splaths
But you can also make one big drop and with in that drop you can paint or use a technic.

Hi Essy you are the first.Before sending me the Cards wat till there are 3 players...:D
But I hope there codes more .It is so nee to have many players.

Back
Top Bottom