Graphite and fineliners only swap - HandDrawn/HandPainted - due date April 26

Melanie ==> your lovely set arrived safe today

Jo.on.the.go ==> yes, it's heartbreaking, I followed it on the news al night yesterday, so when your cards arrived this morning it felt a bit eerie to see your 2 great cards of the Notre-Dame. Great set btw, did you do all those with your wrong hand?

I am just now beginning to use my dominant hand again and my cards were slowly drawn and painted with my left hand. It is funny, but I could begin to paint with my “good” hand about two weeks ago, perhaps because I could hold a brush loosely and away from the bristles, but only in the last few days so I have enough strength and flexibility to grip a pen.

Yeah that's fine Ellen, your cards only need a dat or 2 to arrive. Great new card looking forward to your set

My cards flew in yesterday! There so beautiful. Thank you Jo.on.the.go, ReverieJJ and a double thank you for Casivonmir for your cards and for doing a great job on hosting this swap. I really loved to be in it.

My cards arrived thank you Ellen, mcgillisj, and ReverieJJ! A special thanks to casivonmir for hosting the swap! :)

returns have arrived! Thank you Ellen, mcgillisj and Essy! Thanks for a really great swap casivonmir!

I received my cars yesterday. Such a treat to see some fine art. Thanks for hosting casivonmir. And thanks to these artists:
mcgillisj - American Robin
Essy - Mushroom
Melanie - Umbrella With Mom

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom