**Your 2 favorite colors – Open Media Due April 23, 2019**

Collagaint Ashley

Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Swap Due Date – April 23, 2019
Number of Atc’s – 3:3
Number of participants: 15
**Your 2 favorite colors – Open Media Due April 23, 2019**

Time out for some fun now that tax season is upon us! This time, the choosing is all up to you. It’s a challenge to be creative with a limited color pallette. You can make anything that you like, but make sure that anything outside of the 2-color palette is minimal! HAVE FUN with this! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!
Be creative!! Coptic colored, Zentangled, Collaged, Gelli plate backgrounds with something added on top….whatever your style. You can do anything and it will be gorgeous!!

Use as many shades and hues of your two colors as you wish.

Don’t feel confined to a holiday, season or a tiny thing like realism. Abstracts are great!

Your ATCs: - need to be 3.5 by 2.5 – and be sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. They should have your 'real' world name, user name, swap title and location on the back, and should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader.

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them and cherish them!

U.S. players: Please send me a business size envelope, and write “non-machinable” on the front. Smaller sizes get too thick, and then cost more to send back and/or damage your precious art. Put an “additional ounce” stamp (in addition to the regular Forever stamp + any necessary postage if over 1 oz.) on your SASE’s. ATC’s are ALWAYS non-machinable, and I’d hate to get envelopes back after all your hard work.
International players: it costs me $1.36 to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it.

Let’s get crazy with our color wheels!

Players:
1. Suzi RECEIVED
2. PaintedChairs RECEIVED
3. pouringdiva RECEIVED
4. NancyL RECEIVED
5. ThouArtDelyrias RECEIVED
6. dnewton972 RECEIVED
7. barbwat RECEIVED
8. silky1150 RECEIVED
9. Karr3ll RECEIVED
10. HeatherMc
11. micaela RECEIVED
12. barbsburnttree RECEIVED
13. kentuckydakota RECEIVED
14. Sylv08
15. Curtainsforyou RECEIVED
16. Angeljoy RECEIVED

Waiting List

Last edited:
Lurking for now. I have a lot I have to complete first, but this sounds nice and challenging!

Welcome, PouringDiva!

The Lurker's couch is particularly cosy today, catladybj and AngelJoy!

Yes, feel free to use as many shades/hues of your color(s) as you like.

Lurking...I do time as I am awake during times I would like to be asleep. We went to Australia for a couple of weeks and I have not yet adjusted to Oregon time. And this weekend we mess with our clocks so even if I do readjust, I will have to do a bit more adjusting. but still just lurking.

I would like to play. Please add me to you list. Would you like the colors to be a surprise or would you like to know the colors we are using?

Back
Top Bottom