Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 9th, 2019

Wonderful word play in my mailbox, too!!! You gals really rocked this challenge! Thanks to nanvan, Anitamac and dnewton972!!! And, of course, Tammy for making it happen! :)

I received happy mail today, too! Fabulous found poetry from synjin (The Witch), AnitaMac (Oceans) and Miss (Be Careful) - beautiful cards everyone! And thanks to TSMarie for hosting yet another great found poetry swap! Off to leave ITrader and yourocks now.

Fantastic returns received from Bunnymther, theweavershand and nanvan! Thanks, ladies--and thanks for hosting, TSMarie! Leaving iTrader/rep now...

My cards came a couple of days ago, but had to go and take care of my daughter children. Was get time with them. Will give rep. points today. Thanks all.

Thank you for a wonderful swap, TSMarie! I received fabulous returns from ali (Ninjas of Nice), miss (Hers Alone) and Karr3ll (A mystery to solve). YouRocks and iTrader are done! Thanks again!

Sorry so belated in posting (good news: I now have internet in my new apartment!!)... I got simply FABULOUS returns from bluskyhare, Ancient Planter, and theweavershand, and am off to leave yourocks and itrader for our fabulous hostess right now :~)

Back
Top Bottom