Queen and Freddie Mercury... a Celebration, dahling!! Due May 10th, 2019

Beverley

May we find solace in art...
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date: May 10th, 2019
Participants: Unlimited
Withdraw By: No date... just communicate!
Medium: All (except digital, stickers, prints and photography)
3:3

View attachment 204142

~ This is a swap to celebrate ALL THINGS Queen/Freddie Mercury … I thought with the brilliant new movie, and Rami Malek's Oscar win, there may be other fans out there who would like this theme?! Freddie, Brian, John and Roger, their music, songs, performances etc. ~

* All Players must have their cards to me by the due date.
* All coming in after that date will be returned.
* Pm me for my address when you are ready to mail.
* Post to the thread to sign up for the swap.

No ATCs and no communication will result in a neutral itrader rating. Communication is very important in any swap. I will leave itrader for all players the day I receive your cards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO envelopes necessary; just a clear mailing label with your address written clearly.

I AM IN CANADA, SO PLEASE GIVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET YOUR CARDS TO ME IN THE MAIL.
USA Players - Please include same amount of postage used to mail them to me, or a discreetly hidden $1.
CANADA Players - Please include same amount of postage used to mail them to me.
INTERNATIONAL Players - Please include a discreetly hidden $1 or extra USA postage stamps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave " Rep Points " for those players whose ATC you received. A " itrader " for me the host would be great too.

Who would like to play?

1) Beverley ~ Arrived!
2) cheyenneshea
3) IstinKray ~ withdrawn
4) Karr3ll ~ Arrived!
5) ArtsyAud ~ Arrived!
6) mapletree ~ Arrived!

Last edited:
Lurking When you say "No photography" does that include like magazine pictures & such? Or pictures off the internet?

WooHoo… cheyenneshea, I am so glad to have someone as excited as I am about this swap, Lol!!

Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time and join this swap! I feel ALI-II_III_IIIIIIIIVE!

I loved the movie, that came out. Very moving, and great to see the stories behind the songs. When I grew up The Detroit Lions were using Another one bites the Dust as their theme song for their successful season. I think they went to the Super Bowl! So the music, is special to me.

But all that to say I am only lurking.

Sooo… we have 5 players... anyone else want to play?
Where ae all the loves of my life, my good old fashioned lover boys and my fat bottomed girls???

I totally missed the boat on the movie and need to watch it! I should have seen it in the theater, I'm sure that was quite an excellent experience. For now I will just blast "A Day At The Races" on my record player for inspiration.

A Day at the Races.... my favourite album :D
You HAVE to make a point of seeing the movie, it is so good. Even with the "poetic license" taken, I think Freddie would be proud :)

Back
Top Bottom