Shapes with a Twist Series - Squares Due Date May 1st

Thanks for posting your cards Angeljoy-I love seeing them.
I took my daughter for a checkup yesterday and got inspired by the artwork hanging there. I have started on my cards, let me see if they are going to turn out before I officially sign up.

I agree. Squares are "harder" than circles. They are so static (which is the antithesis of what we think of as art). Even in architecture, squares are not used much (mostly rectangles). But I'm starting to think about them....

Yay. I am thankful you were inspired!!!! Art is everywhere!! #happydance
Thanks for posting your cards Angeljoy-I love seeing them.
I took my daughter for a checkup yesterday and got inspired by the artwork hanging there. I have started on my cards, let me see if they are going to turn out before I officially sign up.

I 2nd that!!! I make my squares colorful to combact the sshape!!!I 2nd that!!! I make my squares colorful to combact the sshape!!!I 2nd that!!! I make my squares colorful to combact the sshape!!!

I agree. Squares are "harder" than circles. They are so static (which is the antithesis of what we think of as art). Even in architecture, squares are not used much (mostly rectangles). But I'm starting to think about them....

They are!!! They have to be because I want them all!!! There are squares everywhere but they don’t interfere with anything and your quotes are amazing! How clever of you!

Back
Top Bottom