Fabulous City Breaks - Due Date - May 20th 2019

Im in either way but just to clarify, are you looking for cities as in “What “city” are you from” or more defined as an “urban” area?

Just to clarify what I thought. I thought it was city skylines or something for places you would like to visit or travel to. I do have a feeling all of these ideas work, but let us see what the host has to say.

For instance I have a postage stamp with the Melbourne skyline on it. I also have some skylines of big cities.

Phoenix, is the 5th largest city in the USA and has a great skyline, but wasnt planning on doing one of them. I did do some card of Phoenix, for another swap. and I dont even remember which one now. I did the Phoenix Skyline and added cactus in the foreground.

I was thinking of any theme that conjours up a city - Eiffel Tower and lovers for Paris, New York Skyline, Gondolas in Venice etc. But make it your own -whatever you think of for a city you would love to visit.

First one

First one done... Love Park in “The City of Brotherly Love” : Philadelphia
I’m getting married in October and this was a stop on my first date with my future husband. I really like how it turned out and think I will make a print of it for display at my wedding ;)

Attachments

• 167DF99B-3321-429D-A909-4FB4833B0791.jpg
    167DF99B-3321-429D-A909-4FB4833B0791.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 25
Not wanting to upset anyone but I am away next week in Paris. We are celebrating a friend's birthday so I will start on my cards as soon as I get back.
X

I made two Paris cards, one about any place in Maine with a lighthouse, Bangor, Seaport, and one from a Melbourne stamp, where one of my daughters lives.

1_Paris_in_Spring.JPG
Paris in Spring

We will always have Paris
1_we_will_always_have_Paris.JPG

Maine,
1_MAINE_.JPG

Melbourne

1_Melbourne.JPG

Back
Top Bottom