ThouArtDelyrias

Thou Art Delyrias
Media
Swap Due Date – April 24, 2019
Number of Atc’s – 3:3
Number of participants: Unlimited
Mighty Minions!!!

Media: Mixed Media/HD/HP
I just adore the Minions and love to see the creativity that all of you artists come up with! Have fun with this! Your minion(s) could be doing mischevious things, visiting famous cities or just looking dapper by themselves. Whatever you create, create it with passion. Stickers may not be the main focus on these cards!! I have some really adorable ones and will refrain from using them myself…create cards that are hard to part with and that you are proud of!

Important details

-All atc’s should be 2 ½ x 3 ½, in individual plastic sleeves, and sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. Please trim your cards so they are neat and tidy! Messy work implies to most that you don’t care.
-if you have thicker embellishments, please include an additional .22 stamp to cover the postage to mail it on (for each thick card)
- Each card should be different. Similarities is Ok, but the point is to create lots of fun art.
-Originals only! Please, no copies or prints
-Please be sure to put your username (so we can give credit where credit is due), and location (because we all like to see where our cards came from) and swap name- minimal, on the back of each atc!!
- PLEASE put your user name and the swap name on the back of the envelope – preferably the flap!
- No communication, no cards will result in a neutral ITrader.

Postage Requirements;

USA – Please send a Business size SASE – ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! If I have to lick it, send me a label!!! If you can’t mail a self-sealing envelope, send me a label large enough for me to read without magnifiers on and enough postage to mail your cards back to you, and additional postage for bulky mail to move forward! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.
International – a SASE- ONLY Peel-n-Stick kind!!! or label with a US Global stamp or 1-2$ included is great! If this is an issue, please PM me and we can work it out! Don’t let it inhibit you from participating! Please PM me for address when you are ready to mail.

Other Details:

When you receive your returns, please don’t forget to leave YouRock comments for those who created your cards for your collection!! I have made this easy by providing a link on the initial thread. Just click on the persons’ card you receive and then the YouRock button! Also, if you could, please leave ITrader for me so that I know that you enjoyed participating and that you received your returns!! Also, a host card is not required but it would be cherished, but definitely not required to play! 
Most important Note; HAVE FUN with this! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!

Players

ThouArtDelyrias
Karr3ll
Kae.Ryan
CastleQueen5
Angeljoy
Suzi
HUGHES555

Last edited:
lurking. I love minions, but am not sure with all my other commitments that I can get some done... :unsure:

I am just getting to mine tonight. I'm hoping for some inspiration... !!!

So I guess you should sign me up! I'm coming off the lurker's couch...

I hope the approach I took is okay. I shrunk down coloring pages, colored them with gel pens and watercolor pens, and painted backgrounds with the watercolor pens. If they are acceptable, I will drop them in the mail tomorrow!

View attachment 204837

Surfing Buddies / Doin' Time

Curtain Call / End of the Joy Ride

Back
Top Bottom