ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date: May 10
Withdraw by date: none, please communicate
Number of Items: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 30
Media: Any media is welcome

This is an open media swap that is all about the music! You can use sheet music for your background, draw music notes, quote your favorite lyrics, even illustrate your favorite song or do a portrait of your favorite composer.

The only requirement: Please include at least one music note or musical symbol on each card.

I will be making a personalized music ATC for each player. When you post to sign up to the swap (or shortly after) please let me know a favorite line of lyrics or favorite song. If you can’t think of one, don’t let it stop you from signing up.

If you would like some old sheet music to use on your ATCs, PM your address right away and I’ll send you some (postage on me). I have an excessive stash of old sheet music that I’d love to send to a home where it can be used!

This is a 3 for 3 ATC trade. A host card is never required or necessary, but if you choose to send one, I will treasure it!

All mediums and techniques are welcome. Please make sure your cards are complete, something you would be excited to receive if I sent it to you.

All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” X 3.5” and sturdy. Please don’t sent flimsy cards that are just a single sheet of paper. Back your ATC on cardstock or paperboard (such as a cereal or tissue box).
Cards need to be sent in a plastic sleeve for their protection.

Please include at least the Swap name, your Username, your real name and location on the back of each card.

US participants, please send a large address label with your name and address clearly printed on it and a forever stamp. If your cards have lots of embellishments, please send an extra ounce stamp for each of your heavier cards. I will provide all envelopes!

International participants: please enclose a large address label with your name and address clearly printed on it and a well concealed US Dollar Bill. I will provide all envelopes!

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. Please mail your cards early so that they will arrive by the deadline.

When you receive your returns, please leave “you rock” points for the artists whose cards you received, and if you feel that I’ve done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me (haagmm).

So, who wants to make a little music?

1 ferretgirl
2 dnewton972 - rec'd
3 dithespy - rec/d
4 Marie - rec’d
5 Ancient Planter - rec'd
6 JudyLee - rec'd
7 aginghippychic - rec'd
8 CiCiCreates - rec'd
9 Karr3ll - rec'd
10 ksj1717 - rec'd
11 Suzi - rec’d
12 SpottedCrow -rec'd
13 jheuser - rec'd
14 AngelJoy -rec'd
16 Lalka
17 Laffqueen - rec'd
18 Collagaint Ashley - rec'd
19 micaela
20 Stahlrala - rec’d
22 ohhappyday - rec'd
23 AnitaMac - rec'd
24 Suzyq - rec'd
25 BlueSkyHare - rec'd
26 kathleenlovesflorida
27 AmySi - rec'd
28 JenUrubel - rec'd
29 Bishopmate - rec'd
30 Joss.kang.so

Last edited:
Welcome dnewton972! If you and ferretgirl have any song requests for your card from me, please let me know!

I do hope the lurkers will join in the musically minded fun!

Lurking! (I really want to, maybe in a couple of weeks I will be in a better position to sign up).

Welcome Marie! Your music is in the mail. Thank you for messaging me your favorite song too!

Here is a card I made this morning - it's based on the weather here for the last couple days. I got an extra kick from the fact that it is by the group Kansas - but it's also like Kansas (the state) is saying that to us! It does have a little crafters dust on it too (copper glitter). :D

Remember I have lots of old sheet music that I'll be happy to send to anyone who can use it (postage on me!).

I’ve got a set almost done so go ahead and sign me up, please :jiggy:

As for a favorite lyric or song, that’s tough to decide. Perhaps ‘Born to be Wild,’ ‘London Town’ by Paul McCartney & Wings, ‘Fever’ sung by Peggy Lee.

Back
Top Bottom