Like Music To My Ears -Due May 10

My returns have arrived and they’re perfect!!! Thank you for hosting Melissa, and for the personal card. I love it!

Fabulous returns arrived today. Huge thanks to micaela, Karr3ll311 and Spotted Crow. A special thanks to Haagm for hosting and for so generously providing a bonus card! Off to do reps now.

Thanks to haagmm for hosting and for the bonus card! Nicely done!

Thanks to the wonderful artists whose cards I received: AncientPlanter, ksj1717, and Bishopsmate. Lovely cards, all!

Got my cards a week ago, but was headed away for a little vacation so just now posting. Thanks to all - off to leave rocks and itrader!

I want to thank every player in this swap!! I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. I find myself still jotting down catchy lyrics to use on cards...that's probably going to be a forever thing for me.

It looks like most of the returns have landed. I've messaged a couple of USA folks who haven't posted. We're also waiting on a couple of the international sets to arrive. Please remember to post when you receive your returns. Once I've heard from AnitaMac (Australia) and Bishopmate (England) I'll archive this swap.

My wonderful returns have arrived. Thank you AmySi, Lalka and Marie. Love all your cards! And thank you Haagmm for hosting this swap and the great card made especially for me. It just makes me smile! Off to leave YouRocks and iTrader.

Hi
Sorry I haven't been on line ..... rain disrupted our internet ..... ok now though so I have just been and given out itrader and urocks. Superb cards! Thank you to laffqueen, suxyq & spottedcrow.

I've heard from most players. I'm planning to archive this thread tomorrow. If you want to remove your attachments - now is the time.

Thanks to everyone for playing! The cards were all wonderful. It was so fun to see all the musical cards lined up when I was swapping them out.

Back
Top Bottom