Like Music To My Ears -Due May 10

Welcome Ancient Planter, JudyLee and aginghippychic!! I am so glad you’ve joined.

And I’m hoping that some of our lyrical lurkers join in too!

I'm done lurking, I think I need to commit, so please sign me up. It's not true that if you love opera, you can't love other genres as well! My lyrics would be "....in the chapel, in the moonlight". Just listened to Dean Martin sing it on YouTube, and WOW!!

Right?? They were just so cool and classy, I don’t think any modern Rat Pack wannabes can even touch them.

Welcome CiCiCreates, Karr3ll, ksj1717 and Suzi! And thank you all for posting a favorite lyrics or song. I cannot wait to listen to them all and create you each a card.

That’s a little ambitious and very generous! Thanks so much for doing that for us.

Mail call! Magnificent Musical Cards received from karr3ll and Ancient Planter! Thank you both for including an extra hostie.

Yesterday was my birthday and the mailbox was filled with wonderful things!! I got my returns from another swap, a beautiful card from my mom & dad, a postcard from Germany (from a postcard swapping site) and 2 envelopes of cards for this swap.:jiggy:

Mail call! Magnificent Musical Cards received from karr3ll and Ancient Planter! Thank you both for including an extra hostie.

Yesterday was my birthday and the mailbox was filled with wonderful things!! I got my returns from another swap, a beautiful card from my mom & dad, a postcard from Germany (from a postcard swapping site) and 2 envelopes of cards for this swap.:jiggy:

WOO HOO!!

Music to my ears

Had a very productive weekend. If these cards are what you had in mind?
I will let you know when I have mailed them.

And Belated Happy Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom