A Door To Another World, Due May 17th

Yes Jack and Sally! I wish there was room for her too, but Zero fit in nicely with the tree shape! and Thank you!! I love making door cards! The first door I made was for a Build a House swap, and I thought oh I need more! lol so fun! :)

Also waiting for Ilovemarleys cards, they should be here tomorrow! But like I said these sets were mailed at the beginning of the week so I will wait a few more days if needed. I am so excited though and will let you all know as soon as your returns are in the mail!

ksj1717 your doors arrived Monday! It has been such a busy week I only just now got a chance to look at them and they are amazing! I cannot get over the velcro pieces for the door wreaths and signs! with the baggie on the inside with other ones to switch out!! Genius!! I am in love, thank you so much for the hostie! I'm so glad I get to keep one!! So adorable, awesome job!

I'm going to wait a couple more days for the last set of cards if you all don't mind! They should have arrived last Saturday so I'm very hopeful they will come tomorrow or Saturday!

Thanks for letting me know that my cards have arrived. I'm so glad you like them. And, yes...please wait on the other players cards. I think we all agree that the mail times have changed lately and I'd hate to be the one who missed out when I thought I was doing everything in a timely manner.

Well I haven't gotten the cards yet, and their message box is full and I can't send a message, they told me to not wait anyway so if the cards aren't in the mail when I get home after work I will be swapping them tonight and mailing tomorrow/Saturday! Thanks everyone for playing!

Everything went in the mail this morning!! I included some extra papers, nothing much, but after I taped up all the envelopes I realized 3 of them did not get stuffed with some extra goodies!! If yours comes in with just cards and you would like some extra goodies, please message me!! I will happily send them along! I have no idea who didn't get any extras!! So sorry, I think I was distracted cause I almost ran out of tape and was just focused on taping them all up lol!

Wow, I received great cards so, clever. Great Swap thanks Kae.Ryan.. Off to Rock the artists..

What an awesome set of doors I got for this swap, wow! Wonderful creations received by Cheyenneshea, Huddlestonmollie & our awesome host Kae.Ryan!!! Thank you for the extras & the extra care in packaging these up for us. Wonderful hosting job!

I got my returns, and did a happy dance, knowing I was the hosts favorite cause all my card were so me. Then I put them down. I will have to find them and thank the artists.

And didnt have to look far.

I got the cutest Geico Gecko inside one, so now you know why I think the host loves me the most! Thank you host, and to Carol the maker

I also got teddy bears inside from Karr3ll, and that is super cute

The courage butterfly door opens to a cute girl and quote from Cardgal. Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom