Dictionary Words, D, E and F ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Mixed Media ~ Due Jun 14

Welcome Donnacr and Karr3ll! Glad you're joining in again! :cute: Let me know if you need my address again!

I would just like to reiterate to all:
--Please, no loose glitter. It makes a mess everywhere!
--Please include extra postage with each card if your cards are heavy or bulky. I am going to be paying out of pocket for a number of the A, B, C envelopes, so...that is going to get expensive if I have to do this for every swap. :(
--No bulky embellishments, and make sure everything is very securely glued down.

Thank you!

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I received fun cards from Karr3ll. Her words are: Dalmatian, Earning/Earring, and Ferret.

Mail call! Beautiful HD/HP cards are in from Pasty, and they are so much fun! Her words are Daylight, Early and Freedom.

There's still plenty of time to join in the fun! It's open to everything except digital, so if there are any HD/HP folks out there lurking in the shadow, come on out and join the fun! (And collagers, and mixed media-ers…)

Mail call! Dnewton972, your cards flew in (and boy, are the flamingo's wings tired! :biglaugh: )
She posted photos, but her words arare: Dandelion (hate the weed, love the fluff), Exercise (hisses...dirty word!), and Flamingo (the life of the party).

Mail call! Dnewton972, your cards flew in (and boy, are the flamingo's wings tired! :biglaugh: )
She posted photos, but her words arare: Dandelion (hate the weed, love the fluff), Exercise (hisses...dirty word!), and Flamingo (the life of the party).

How funny that is also how I felt about the BIKE card>. UGH exercise, but I like bike cards, and The Dandelion was pretty achooo! and who doesn't love a flamingo.

Back
Top Bottom