Dictionary Words, D, E and F ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Mixed Media ~ Due Jun 14

Mrubyjean, your cards have arrived! I do believe that is everyone, so I will try and swap out tomorrow and mail everything out my Saturday. If not Saturday, then Monday for sure.

EDIT: Forgot to add mrubyjean's beautiful cards are:
Dragon (lovely HD/HP Chinese dragon!), Encaustic (I've been wanting to try this), Equinox (I love how you illustrated this with the day/night side), and Florist (beautiful arrangement.)

I never posted photos, Sorry, Here they are now. D is for Diamondback, e is for elephant, and Ecudor, F is for Facade. I also have another D is for DEVI in my gallery. The image come from the dictionary page. I do tend to pick my words based on the photos in the dictionary.

1_D_and_F_.JPG

1_E_is_for.JPG

1_dictionary_D.JPG

I posted in the wrong Dictionary word thread - the cards have been swapped and were mailed out yesterday!

World's speediest postal service - I got mine today as well. Thanks to leydab for duckbill, betsyg for ennui and donnacr for face - great cards all. And thanks to foxglove for hosting this series of swaps :) Off to work on GHI soon!

p.s. have left rep points for donnacr and betsyg, but not leydab, as they haven't posted in the thread, so there's no post to rock...

Last edited:
Love my returns -- thanks to Onaki for the awesome demon, ThouArtDelyrias for her sweet, clever envelope and Kae.ryan for her wonderful f words mash-up! And many thanks to our host, Foxglove!

Cool returns received from CastleQueen5, donnacr and karr3ll! Thanks for hosting, Foxglove! Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

My wonderful returns arrived from: Allegrae (detective), vegan4animals (extinct) and katelnorth (fire/fireman)

Many thanks to our Host for starting this interesting series

off to leave points for all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom