Quilt Squares and Quilts 2 !~Due May 29

Thanks ! My first ever wall mural... I’m tired but pleased with it. I was super nervous when we started.

Here is my original design "Afternoon Tea", a quilt done in "strippy" style that I talked about in Post #168. Teapots wee drawn and appliqued onto backgrounds, and then constructed vertically. It is a very small quilt, but I could nap under it!

NOW I understand! How lovely! You MADE that?!?! I love the teapots! Very very pretty! Thanks for posting a photo. :)

Returns have been mailed! Watch your mailboxes!! This has been a great swap with beautiful submissions... I think you will all be pleased with your returns. In order to swap effort for effort and media for media you may find that you’ve received more than one quilt from the same player. This is not an error. Enjoy!

My cards arrived yesterday!

Since I couldn't stop with one design and Marie did say 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 I sent in 6 cards so I have lots of fun returns!!!!!!!!

A big thank you to Marie for hosting and AngelJoy, Bluesky, CherylS, Marie, Mushu and Quilter2.

I will be back after I cook dinner to leave an iTrader and rep points (you rock) for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my returns - all are so lovely! Thank you to An.M.Sudyka, Mushu and Quilter2. Huge thanks to Marie for hosting and all the thread banter! I am already dreaming about next time...

Oh yay! I’m so glad they’re finding their way home so quickly! So happy you are pleased as well. All the quilts were lovely! :)

Back
Top Bottom