Quilt Squares and Quilts 2 !~Due May 29

You’re welcome to lurk zandradee! No need to lurk quietly though! Feel free to join in conversations and share patterns and ideas. This is a fun swap! Jump in anytime if you’re able. :)

I would love to return to the sewing circle...great fun last time...lurking until I have enough done. I have a few ideas I want to try (like string quilts) but
they would be more modern patterns. I'll start gathering papers and see what happens...

Hi Lorna! Welcome back! You’re very welcome to lurk, and to join in the conversation. What’s a string quilt? Color me curious.... :)

Vegan4Animals those are lightening fast and really wonderful!!! I love your rhombus cubes! I’ve considered trying that one myself. And your tiny granny squares make a whole quilt! Love your choice of prints too. Great set!! I hope mine come out this nice!

V4A, those are just the best! I know right now my pieces won’t be that tiny, even in paper! They all look just wonderful, I am very impressed!!

Smart Bluesky! Washi comes in lots of tiny prints AND is pre-sticky so you don’t have to manage to glue it!

Welcome barbsburnttree! So glad you came back for another year! I’ll add you to the list right now. :)

Thank you CiCi. I think that pattern would look really pretty on a bed. I’ve found other ‘umbrella’ patterns too. There are just so many pretty patterns out there!!!

Hi Lorna! Welcome back! You’re very welcome to lurk, and to join in the conversation. What’s a string quilt? Color me curious.... :)

String quilts are where you create strips of stripes then cut and piece these. It is a scrappy technique. I have some ideas to try, first I need a little sun to sort out my colors.

Back
Top Bottom