Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 8s - Due May 31

APC birds 8's

Here are my birds. I added kitchen tools to my bird cards because I was thinking chickens, which made me think of a farmhouse, farmhouse made me think of farmhouse kitchen, which made me think of kitchen tools.

Attachments

• apc bird 8s 1 web.jpg
    apc bird 8s 1 web.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 6
  • apc bird 8s 2 web.jpg
    apc bird 8s 2 web.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 7
  • apc bird 8s 3 web.jpg
    apc bird 8s 3 web.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 9
  • apc bird 8s 4 web.jpg
    apc bird 8s 4 web.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
APC postage stamp 8's

I chose cat stamps for this one and then drew a ball of unraveling yarn to add as a finishing touch.

Attachments

• apc postage 8s 1 web.jpg
    apc postage 8s 1 web.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 6
  • apc postage 8s 2 web.jpg
    apc postage 8s 2 web.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 8
  • apc postage 8s 3 web.jpg
    apc postage 8s 3 web.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 9
  • apc postage 8s 4 web.jpg
    apc postage 8s 4 web.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 7
ok, the first post is finally properly updated.

cards have been received from dithespy!

Thanks AngelJoy. The birds came off of a fancy envelope I've had sitting around forever waiting to find something to do w/. It was too pretty to throw away.

Has anyone spoken to Kynara? I posted on May 21st and sent an email asking where to send my ATCs, have never gotten a response. Last login was 5/10/19. Just making sure she is ok.

Has anyone spoken to Kynara? I posted on May 21st and sent an email asking where to send my ATCs, have never gotten a response. Last login was 5/10/19. Just making sure she is ok.

I (and maybe others?) contacted Carole Cadek to see if she knew anything. Haven't heard. I'll PM her address to her. But I don't think I'll mail anymore APCs ahead of time until I hear. I sure hope she's okay!

I (and maybe others?) contacted Carole Cadek to see if she knew anything. Haven't heard. I'll PM her address to her. But I don't think I'll mail anymore APCs ahead of time until I hear. I sure hope she's okay!

I have been wondering too.....

Has anyone heard from Carole or Kynara? I'm ready to mail my 7s but like plumhill2001, thought maybe I should wait. Also, I don't want to barrage Carole with messages if it's not necessary.

Kynara hasn't been on AFA since May 10. She's usually very attentive, so I'm concerned that something is wrong. Has Carole responded to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom