Amazing AU Animals' Advice and Affirmations, Open media, DUE MAY 31, 2019

My printer has been refusing to print photos. so, I made copies of some that I had already printed and cut them to ATC size. when I just turned on the computer to this site, the printer began spewing out wallet size photos of AU animals...the ones I tried for 2 days to get printed.

You will have to make extra cards for your gallery.

Great cards Vicki, I did not even know that bird existed before this swap, and I also read that they are mean and dangerous.

I have heard Koalas and Kangaroos can be mean too. But I guess we knew that about Kangas, but not Koalas.

There is an amazing TV series showing right now all about Australian Wildlife. I thought I knew all about Australian creatures, but I was so wrong! I would love to join this swap so could you sign me up please.

Last edited:
Last night we celebrated, my husband's one year BIRTHDAY of his new life. He got a Stem cell transplant from a 28 year old stranger from Germany. And he lived!!!

But the part that relates to this swap is that we went to Macaroni Grill to celebrate and you can draw on their paper table cloths.

He said lets play a game, where you tell me the name of any animal and I will draw it.

Bilby! what?

Cassowary? What?

Ok Wombat? He was close but no cigar, the ears, nose and tail were off. But he tried.

We visited Australia last month. We saw koalas both in and out of a zoo. We saw kangaroos grazing on a hillside as well as at zoos. On a tour of the Great Ocean Road, we saw an echidna. According to my sources, they are shy. But this one was walking along a seaside cliff, in spite of all the gawking tourists.

Back
Top Bottom