Shapes with a Twist Series -Triangles Due Date May 9th

Shapes with a Twist Next Shape

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One altered book prepped and ready to add colored/patterned/lined papers of one the lucky creative players. 4 more to go!!

How is everyone doing on your sets??

Mine are done, for the second time.

I read your swap directions. I wrote them down in my swap notebook. I found backgrounds, glued them on, made triangles. Put the 5 plus word quotes, glued on the 5 triangles and then put on a numeral 5 on each card. thank goodness, I looked through the thread before packing up for mailing. Realized I needed a 50, not a 5! Went back and added zeros to the 5's. This is why 50 seems young to me. I am in my early 70s and you just have to check everything to make sure its the right thing.

Did you know that you can order postage stamps online from the PO< but get this they charge you shipping? What is the deal with that. I mean they are delivering to your mailbox every day, so to charge like $1.75 seems odd. I will go stand in line. Well maybe not in the summer, it just gets too hot here.

Did you know that you can order postage stamps online from the PO< but get this they charge you shipping? What is the deal with that. I mean they are delivering to your mailbox every day, so to charge like $1.75 seems odd. I will go stand in line. Well maybe not in the summer, it just gets too hot here.

I have bought stamps online but only the ones that my local post office was out of. Otherwise, I just keep an eye out for the new releases and ask when I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom