Shapes with a Twist Series -Triangles Due Date May 9th

Shapes with a Twist Next Shape

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
please sign me up for this one too. Favorite colors green and purple.

LOL!!! I love it. I do the same thing before I start any set because I want to miss a requirement.

Glad you joined and I can't wait to see your awesomeness in person.
:jiggy:
Mine are done, for the second time.

I read your swap directions. I wrote them down in my swap notebook. I found backgrounds, glued them on, made triangles. Put the 5 plus word quotes, glued on the 5 triangles and then put on a numeral 5 on each card. thank goodness, I looked through the thread before packing up for mailing. Realized I needed a 50, not a 5! Went back and added zeros to the 5's. This is why 50 seems young to me. I am in my early 70s and you just have to check everything to make sure its the right thing.

I would never order stamps online. I love to go to the post offices that are in my area and look at all the stamps in person. Plus I love all the employees so much. Most of them know my name or know my face. They see me coming to thier line and grab the big binders of stamps for me to look through or tell me "We don't have any new stamps" .

Did you know that you can order postage stamps online from the PO< but get this they charge you shipping? What is the deal with that. I mean they are delivering to your mailbox every day, so to charge like $1.75 seems odd. I will go stand in line. Well maybe not in the summer, it just gets too hot here.

I cannot pass up this swap! Please sign me up pouringdiva. I've read the card requirements. My fav color is green. :)
And Happy Birthday! 50 is a fun one! 40 is not. :( at least, that's the way I found them, lol!

Last edited:
Sorry I totally missed you saying that you just turned 50. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I totally missed you saying that you just turned 50. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I totally missed you saying that you just turned 50. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Please sign me up... sounds fun (and I just turned 50 3/17) favorite color purple

By the way, I have all altered book ready to be embellished with the winners favorite color. I just need to finish your hostess gift cards!! #happydance.

Patsy, your awesome set and colorful hostie has arrived safely!! Thank you very much for playing!!! You totally Rock!!!

Back
Top Bottom