Use My Stash Swap: Due June 7th

CreativeK

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date: June 7th
Withdrawal deadline: none, this is a must complete swap-no withdrawals
Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – 12 (This is my first time hosting)!
Mixed media incorporating 3 or more items per ATC from the stash supply

Swap Requirements:

• There are just 12 envelopes of supplies because this is my first Swap! If I send you an
envelope, you are required to complete the swap without knowing exactly what is in the
envelope.
This is a no withdrawal swap, so I will leave neutral itrader to those who don’t
complete the commitment to this swap. No cards, no contact, late cards may result in neutral itrader.

***Please do not sign up for this swap if you have withdrawn from any previous swaps similar to this one (e.g. trash to treasure).

• PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your STASH items. **Please remember to
include postage with your cards to reimburse my initial mailing ~ one forever stamp is enough**

Here’s what is in each envelope:

3 pieces- patterned tissue paper
3 antique stamps
1 fortune (from a fortune cookie) or 1 tea bag tag
1 page from an 1877 Webster’s Dictionary
1 very original and antique photograph purchased at an estate sale
1- ½ page of an antique book written in Finnish (from Finland)
1 Piece of ribbon
3 collage images cut from childrens books and encyclopedias from 1944-1969
1 piece of fabric
1 piece of burlap
2 pieces of patterned paper
1 piece of Jelly Printed Paper
1 partial sheet of making memories stickers
1 slip of word stickers
2 penny sleeves for your use

• You must *use at least three stash items per card. Unlike a Trash to Treasure swap the items used must be recognizable. You can cut them, rip them, use only part of them, or even put some paint or ink on them, BUT the original material/image must be obvious.

• For this swap, I am asking that you stick to the 2.5" x 3.5" rectangle format (no shaped cards).

• You must declare on the back of the cards which stash items you used.

• We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of, think layers whenever possible. I will do my best to swap effort for effort. Remember, you are encouraged to use items from your own stash to create finished art pieces.

• All cards must be original works, not reprints.

• All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via you rocks. As stated before, you also need to declare on the back what stash items you used.

A hostess card is definitely not required, but would be a delight! ;)

Mailing Requirements:

• US Participants – Please include a legible SASE, as well as postage to cover initial mailing (one
forever stamp is perfect).

• International Participants - Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or
typed. I will provide an envelope for returns for all international players. Please include one US
global forever stamp for return postage, the shipping of the stash to your country will be
complimentary.

• Please make sure to package your card securely.

• When you are ready to send in your cards, please send me a private message so I can be on the
lookout. Also, PLEASE POST YOUR CREATIONS! It’s so FUN to see what we all create!

• Make sure your cards are mailed in time to be in my hands on or before the due date June 7th.
Cards that are late will be returned to you. Missing cards will result in neutral itrader.

THANKS FOR JOINING MY FIRST SWAP, EVERYONE'S STASH WILL BE MAILED OUT ON 3/22/19!!! :jiggy:

Here's WHO's in:

1. Suzi *Recieved Cards!
2. CiCiCreates *Recieved Cards!
3. Huddlestonmollie *Recieved Cards!
4. ksj1717 *Recieved Cards!
5. Pattiscrappin
*Recieved Cards!
6. Suzyq *Recieved Cards!
7. Prex79
*Recieved Cards!
8. Vegan4animals*Recieved Cards!
9. Miss *Recieved Cards!
10.Kae.Ryan *Recieved Cards!
11. Essy *Recieved Cards!

12. Kar3ll *Recieved Cards! [/COLOR

Last edited:
CreativeK, I don’t see a player list posted. At this rate, you’ll be full before you know it! Great swap idea.

Welcome Pattisscappin and ksj1717 we are now up to five players! WE HAVE 7 SLOTS LEFT....going going....not gone yet...he he

I'm having so much fun a changed up the supplies I'm shipping you and added MORE! HOPE you all have a FABULOUS TIME with this stuff!:jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom