My Secret Garden ~ Due Jun 5, 2019

Hubby was getting bit up by mosquitoes, While at walmart, the cashier suggested getting some Citronella plants. I bought three. I repotted one in my front yard and BAMMO it bloomed this spring. The two Ididnt repot but just set out in my back yard did not grow as big. I just recently repotted them in this brick flower bed in my front. Maybe next Spring, they will be as big.

CQ you seem to have a magic touch with dying plants - must be your kind nature - taking in stray cats and stray plants and the plants probably sense that you are trying to help them and so they grow... :-)

Aw, that's so sweet! Yes, it can be fun to take of plants, even the ones that might be struggling. Even if a few die on you, the beauty of plants is that there are always more that you can try. For sure, some are less maintenance than others or may prefer your particular home ecosystem, it's a matter of trial and error to find a good match. :)

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all getting inspired by the Spring weather for your Secret Gardens. This is a reminder that the due date is June 5th, so you have two solid weekends before needing to get these in the mail in time. I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful gardens! :D

Yay, great to hear CastleQueen5!
Mailcall - Mrs. Alderman - your lovely gnome inspired cards have a arrived, they look awesome! :D

Today while watering my sunflowers and roses. I was looking for aphids. I found an inchworm and ants, and it has inspired me to add ants and an inch worm to my garden.

1_my_small_roses.JPG

See the inchworm?

1_see_the_inchworm.JPG

Back
Top Bottom