Hand Drawn Pirate Queens - Due July 31st

OrganicMama

ATC Guru
Media
Returns were mailed out on 8/11

attachment.php

Those wonderful creature of history and myth! Girl pirates, woman pirates, pirate wenches, pirate captains. Male pirates only as minor or supporting characters. They can be scary, cute, lusty, whimsical, or something else entirely. As long as they are hand drawn pirate queens, I'm happy.

file.php
file.php

Here's some things that are important!

1) Only hand drawn cards in this swap! Feel free to draw your pirate queen and then decorate/collage/embellish her a little, but keep it mostly hand drawn. Send in cards that you are proud of and would like to receive - cards that you have a hard time parting with...you know what I mean.

2) Please put your user name and the swap name on:
*the back of each and every card you send.
*the envelope that you mail to me.
*your return envelope.

3) Keep the cards light and thin to keep everyone's postage costs to a minimum! Nothing heavy or too thick. It's nice when the cards fit in sleeves.

4) Include a SASE with 59 cents in postage if you are mailing from the USA. Remember that the postage rates just went up!!

5) International players - I will take 4 in this swap and pay the postage for the 4 of you. More international players are welcome to sign up if they can pay their own postage.

6) This is a 3 for 3 swap. Send me three cards and you will get three back. Host cards are not required, but would certainly be enjoyed.

7) When you are ready to send your cards, let me know and I will PM you my address.

8) Please send your cards in plastic sleeves to keep them safe!

9) I will leave you iTrader feedback as soon as I receive your cards. I hope that you will do the same for me when you receive your returns, as well as leaving reputations for the artists who made your returns. We all like to know where our babies end up!

Arrrrrrr....let's draw!!

1. dolores4fun (TX)....7/23
2. nowzem (VA)....received 7/27
3. SeaSong (MI)....received 6/31
4. Thecoffeeshopgirl (Canada - Int'l 1)....received 6/7
5. Chronata (WI)....received 6/7
6. miss (NJ)....received 7/5
7. djl1050 (??)....received 7/7
8. Frog Princess (UK - Int'l 2)....received 8/9
9. coffeelatte (OR)....received 7/30
10. fingers (Singapore - Int'l 3)...received 8/1
11. sashibala (GA)....received 7/13

Last edited:
Awesome! I saw the cards in your gallery yesterday, and was hoping that meant you were hosting a pirate swap. Please sign me up.

Question: Is it OK to have collage-y type backgrounds as long as the pirate herself is drawn/ painted?

Please sign me up, OM....

I think I will be travelling back to California next week for my mom's knee surgery (FINALLY!) and the hand drawn cards are the way to go for trips like this...

Awesome! I'm so glad you're playing!! Don't worry about the postage - Arthur and I will drop them off when we are out on one of our walks.

I got great cards from thecoffeeshopgirl over the weekend. Thanks for the goodies!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom