Cut Paper Art Swap, Due May 27

Bumping! I would love to have more players join my swap! I've created two cards for this swap so far:

04.16.2019 Space Bunny afa.jpg04.18.2019 Serenity is a Mother afa.jpg

Oh, and the breastfeeding mama is a pretty personal card, so if you're not interested in receiving it or for any reason wouldn't be absolutely thrilled to have that kind of card in your collection, please pm me to let me know so I don't send it your way. <3

Oh gee, I may have to try this!
I want your breastfeeding card!
Just how intricate are you looking for the cards to be? I'm a really good fussy cutter but I don't know if I could actually cut and create something as intricate as you've done. In other words your cards are really super awesome, CS!

They can be as intricate or simple as you choose, as long as they depict something (not abstract) and you would be pleased to receive them yourself. I hope you decide to join us!

catladybj, You make me think I can do this because, I enjoy fussy cutting everything.

Let me look in my stash and see if I have anything that strikes my fancy.

Oh gee, I may have to try this!
I want your breastfeeding card!
Just how intricate are you looking for the cards to be? I'm a really good fussy cutter but I don't know if I could actually cut and create something as intricate as you've done. In other words your cards are really super awesome, CS!

dnewton972, your cards arrived in today's mail. I'm loving the reverse-cuts, where the image is actually the empty space! <3

Cool cards CreativeSquirrel! It's tempting...lurking, not sure if I can get some done in time.

Back
Top Bottom