Cut Paper Art Swap, Due May 27

I tried several times! I wasn't successful! Lol. My applause to each of you that are playing in this swap...you all are talented! ;) I'm enjoying seeing your work!

We’ve got about a week and a half left, for all those lurkers still considering joining us! I hope you guys do get a chance!

I received your cards in the mail today cheyenneshea, and they're gorgeous! They're also the last of the cards from people who have signed up to play.

Those of you still lurking, there's still a week left to get your cards to me if you're planning on joining in. If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, I'll swap the cards I've received and send them out a few days early. Hope you all have a great week!

Where are all the photos?! I came back just to see the wonderful creations and there's not much here! I'm amazed at the cards that were posted! I got myself a set of Tim Holtz snippers! I may be ready for the next one!

Hi everyone! This weekend, I scanned all the wonderful art, swapped everything out, and got it all in the mail. Because it's a holiday weekend here, it will be a bit delayed, but your returns are on their way to you!

I also submitted images for the Swap Gallery, and I'll let you all know when it's up (ksj1717, you'll be able to see some of the amazing art over there!).

Back
Top Bottom