Fanciful and Mischievous Cat Collages, open media, due May 15, 2019

Collagaint Ashley

Guaranteed Imperfect
Media
Swap Due Date – May 15, 2019
Number of ATCs Swapped – 3:3
Number of participants: 15
Fanciful and Mischievous Cat Collages, open media

I can’t wait to see what my fellow ATC-ers will create from this concept! A cat photograph will be your focal point. Then give your furry friend a costume, and surround him or her with collaged or painted images – funny hats, wings, pillows, anything you like. Try to use as many images on the card as you can.

Abstract backgrounds are great, as long as the cat is recognizable! Your collage can be funny, but it’s not a requirement.

Be creative!! Coptic colored, Zentangled, Collaged, Gelli plate backgrounds with a cat added on top….whatever your style. You can do anything and it will be gorgeous!! HAVE FUN with this! PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!!

Your ATCs: - need to be 3.5 by 2.5 – and be sturdy! If it flaps in the wind, it is too thin. They should have your 'real' world name, user name, swap title and location on the back, and should arrive by the due date. If they are not received by then, and you don't withdraw via the forum, alas, I must return them and leave neutral ITrader.

Host cards, as always, are optional, but I LUVVVVV getting them and cherish them!

U.S. players: Please send me a business size envelope, and write “non-machinable” on the front. Smaller sizes get too thick, and then cost more to send back and/or damage your precious art. Put an “additional ounce” stamp (in addition to the regular Forever stamp + any necessary postage if over 1 oz.) on your SASE’s. ATC’s are ALWAYS non-machinable, and I’d hate to get envelopes back after all your hard work.

International players: it costs me $1.36 to return your cards. Please send me that amount in cash, U.S. stamps or Paypal. Include a large self-addressed label or envelope with your name and address on it.

Let’s go crazy with cats!

Players:
1. Suzi RECEIVED
2. Karr3ll RECEIVED
3. aginghippychic RECEIVED
4. catladybj RECEIVED
5. Seascape131 RECEIVED
6. minibee1010 WITHDRAWN
7. ksj1717 RECEIVED
8. deb12015 RECEIVED

Attachments

• cat example 1.jpg
    cat example 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 52
  • cat example 2.jpg
    cat example 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Cool Cat Swap. And YES, more is better. Love that Cat with the Hat Card. Lurking. I may jump in. I have to see what's in my cache.

Back
Top Bottom