A 2nd Chance at love, remodeling gallery cards DUE June 4th, 2019

I wonder if another title would have been more effective.

Maybe it's because Dithespy just did one where you send in some from your gallery that never got traded, so a lot of us did that and don't have that many sitting around to remodel? (I think it's just closing so swaps should be going out soon) But I did just work on one yesterday for this; maybe a lot of us are doing the work before signing up, too!

Maybe it's because Dithespy just did one where you send in some from your gallery that never got traded, so a lot of us did that and don't have that many sitting around to remodel? (I think it's just closing so swaps should be going out soon) But I did just work on one yesterday for this; maybe a lot of us are doing the work before signing up, too!

oh yes and the title is close to the one Dithespy did too. I never thought of that. I thought of remodeling, but didnt want folks to think it was just about houses.

I'm interested! I'll have to see through my gallery to check if I have enough unwanted cards (that I don't want to keep for myself)!

Oh, I read it more carefully and noticed that APCs are allowed. Then I have enough for sure. You can add me to the list!

I have many cards in my Available for Trade gallery and I really like some of them and don't know why they have hung around so long. This may be the perfect time to give them a second look, and quite possibly a second lease on life. Call me lurking for now while I decide which cards really deserve a makeover :)

I have many cards in my Available for Trade gallery and I really like some of them and don't know why they have hung around so long. This may be the perfect time to give them a second look, and quite possibly a second lease on life. Call me lurking for now while I decide which cards really deserve a makeover :)

Calling you a lurker, as you suggested. Thanks for checking in. I know some of my unchosen cards need, a little something more.

Lurking.... And question: How much of the original card needs to remain?

Here is what I wrote.

3. You must do a before image and an after image. You may not just send in cards without posting photos form your gallery, before and after. See below on how to add links directly from your gallery.

4. You must tell us what you did to update, remodel the card. Please Do and list two things minimum per card to remodel it. Changing the title doesn't count.

5. Your options for remodeling, are not limited. You may remove parts, paint over, etc. add words, add ink, add trim etc.

Keeping all that in mind; really you can go bare bones, and rebuild, Just do a before and after, tell us what you did.

When I posted the swap, I had a stipulation about the cards needing to be in your gallery, and then I realized some of just removed unchosen cards, because they were getting old and taking up room.

So keep that in mind, that you are on your honor that you are remodeling your cards.

View attachment 205569 View attachment 205570

Starting with these three… They have all been in my gallery a long time and I actually like all of them but apparently the attraction doesn’t extend past me… So something needs to change. I’m open to suggestions… Help?

Just off the top of my head, add flowers to her hair? go zetti? I plan to go zetti on one in my gallery

For the cute guy in the heart shorts. I dont know I always thought that was cute.

For my Rogers. Hmm. It does look, like an "arrow cloud" is going through his head by his ears. But maybe something in that background area, or add the king "whats his name", to the foreground.

If all else add flowers or gems. that is my motto.

Haha! So make him a girl? I never thought of that....
I like the bear too....words maybe? A picnic basket?
OMG! You’re right about the cloud!!! Stuff to think about.... thank you heather!

Haha! So make him a girl? I never thought of that....
I like the bear too....words maybe? A picnic basket?
OMG! You’re right about the cloud!!! Stuff to think about.... thank you heather!

So sorry I thought the first one was a girl.

and yes, a picnic basket might work. More hearts in the sky, or some words, not sure what words.

Here is a really ugly one from my gallery. I was going for a different effect. It is totally ok if you laugh and gag.

1_sparkle.JPG

Back
Top Bottom